Schizophrenia.com

Video game thread!

Looks sick. I like that song too

Has anyone tried the “Oculus Go” at all? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

A co-worker took his son there to play it last month for his 14th birthday. Sounds like they had to drag him out of there by his heels and he was nearly in tears because he loved it so much.

VR looks so cool, I haven’t tried any form of it except the old Virtual Boy console from way back when.

Have any of the companies gotten it right or is it kind of a gimmick? I don’t expect Ready Player One level virtual reality but something close would rock

Beat Saber is for real and you can play it on an Oculus Rift.

That’s what you actually see. No, I don’t actually have this. May consider investing if I like it enough next week. Looks like it’s a fun way to exercise.

I’m about to complete red dead redemption 2 and I’m debating which game to play next. It’s a toss up between

God of War,
Mario Odyssey,
Zelda breath of the Wild
Assassins Creed Odyssey

Any suggestions which I should play next?

I love to play Farmville 2 on Facebook, have an awesome farm.

My favorite farming game is Stardew Valley

Is there any AOE2 players here? Whats your elo?

@GrayBear, thought I’d answer in a more on-topic thread.

X-Plane 11 w/ZIBO Mod B737-800X. The mod is continually being tweaked to mirror a real-life Boeing 737-800 as closely as possible. The best Youtuber to learn from is flightdeck2sim – he’s an actual 737 pilot IRL:

He contributes heavily to the mod.

I’ve got a Saitek Pro flight yoke, Saitek Pro throttle, and Logitech Pro rudder pedals. I really want a switch panel next.

What is a good site for flying supplies? :panda_face::panda_face::panda_face:

I get everything through Amazon. Shows up quickly and their return policy is top notch.

I have both Zelda Breath of the Wild and Assassins Creed Odyssey. Both are good games. I remember reading Witcher 3 is your favorite game? Assassin’s Creed Odyssey seems to be heavily influenced by Witcher 3. I really like Zelda Breath of the Wild as well. It’s a tough call. I think you’d enjoy every game you listed but since Witcher 3 is your favorite, I’d recommend Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.

Thanks. Have you played any assassins creed Odyssey? I think I’ll play that next.

Yes I have it. It reminded me a lot of the witcher 3. The way there are choices in the dialogue and such. It is more of an action game than other Assassins Creed games. I have to admit it is a little difficult for me. The battles are fun though. I just die a lot.

I’m loving AC Odyssey. It builds on Origins from last year, they kind of have gone heavy with the RPG elements. Also it looks stunning.

All those games you listed @Qwerty are brilliant. You have some decent choices :slight_smile:

I’m stuck between more Red Dead or hitting Just Cause 4 for some mindless destruction.

Just completed red dead will have a look at AC Odyssey today.

Red dead is defiantly worth picking up and playing. It’s one of the best games I’ve ever played. I would give it a try.

Red Dead’s amazing isn’t it.

I’ve just loaded up Fallout 76 this afternoon… familiar environment…nothing to do!!! It’s a weird one.

Pity there is no RDR2 for PC. I really enjoyed Grand Theft Auto 5.