Schizophrenia.com

El Video Game Threado 2.0

Hello everyone! This thread is aimed for all those of you who enjoy playing video games! Want to be the hero? Want to score a touchdown? Well this thread may be the one for you! We welcome all people and all sorts of video game enthusiasts. Ranging from Roleplaying games to Pong. Feel free to discuss any video game or comments about video games you’d like to see made here. All are welcome! Whether you’re a noob or a lvl 99 dragon born. Feel free to share! Have a wonderful day!

3 Likes

Noob here. Big fan of the thread. Some of these games are really hard. Not sure how you guys do it.

4 Likes

Get raised on NES games and every other game is easy by comparison.

Except for the platformers made by people raised on NES games, like I Wanna Be The Boshy and Super Meat Boy, those games can go to hell, lol.

2 Likes

I agree with @naturallycured there! Coming from the old Nes and Super Nes gaming days, so many games were difficult. Why I never passed Contra without the Konami code. It’s okay TheBest! It matters more that you have fun playing a video game than actually getting all the trophies I’d say.

2 Likes

Anyone awaiting the new mortal kombat game like I am.

4 Likes

I can’t wait! Its gonna be awesome.

3 Likes

My compadre and I have a rivalry when it comes to the Mortal Kombat series. I will likely get the new one. Probably not on release day due to saving for my sister’s visit. Who is your favorite character? That goes for you as well @Squanchy

1 Like

I haven’t played one yet, but I like fighting games. So this will be my first mortal kombat game. I hope it lives up to the hype.

1 Like

I can’t decide which game to play :disappointed_relieved:
Etrian Odyssey? Persona? …more Pokemon?

3 Likes

I’m team sub-zero. I wonder what additional characters will be in the game. I think the last one had predator.

1 Like

Persona! Those games are fun. “You are not me!” You have acquired the Schizophrenic persona

2 Likes

Me too! Sub Zero is super cool. (Pun intended) Scorpion is a wannabe Sub Zero.

1 Like

If you ever tried the Injustice DC comics hero fighting games they are very similar to that now. Back in my day all characters held down and strong punch to uppercut, back and strong kick to roundhouse kick. Now every fighter has their own moveset. The game is entertaining.

1 Like

I love Persona :smiley:
P3P was my favorite.
I have Persona Q on my 2ds, and I’m excited for PQ2.

1 Like

I’ve been on a cities skylines and warband kick recently

1 Like

I am almost done with injustice 2. I’m stuck on batman vs brainiac. I’m playing on very easy and still can’t beat him, its embsrassing.

1 Like

Mount and Blade Warband? If so, that is an amazing game. It’s not all about the graphics. I’ve been waiting for Mount and Blade Bannerlord for what seems like forever.

1 Like

Don’t worry. Those games are about memorizing combinations. I have faith in you. You can do eet!

I gave my xbox one away to my sister it was only months old i just cant seem to play games with my condition.

Yeah, I loved both of the injustice games

1 Like