poor concentration
poor memory
difficulty expressing thoughts
difficulty integrating thoughts, feelings and behavior
not recegnizing my family my city and everywhere
can not sleep
feel nothig everything is artificial
im restless there is no calm anywhere as they are all so strange and unfamiliar

Many of these symptoms are of excess stress and anxiety. When you are very stressed you can’t think very well and your memory gets bad, and you have a tough time sleeping and people suffer from “de-realization” and “depersonalization”. These are normal responses to a very stressful sitatuation.

Have you talked to a psychologist? They can also help you - along with medication - this is the best approach.

1 Like

Here are some points to help you understand your symptoms:

and

and

2 Likes

i know it is truely derealization but im afraid it mix up with psychosis just for this pattern of thinking im freaking out badly

These are all issues that the doctor can help you with. They are not unsolveable problems. Your doctor can help you fix these issues.

Many people here talk about how their doctors have helped them cure these problems.

When can you see your doctor again and tell him about these problems.

You sound like you need an antidepressant medication and anti-anxiety treatment (therapy and medications) this will solve your problems.

Go to a doctor today then. Go to the hospital and tell them that you are doing very badly and need help. Tell your family members. They can help you.

yesterday i was at a pdoc appointment eith my mom she gave me clopramine 25and seroquel first one mornings one and nights one and seroquel before sleep and i should see her in two weaks after taking meds. i just took clopramine one pill and i felt like jelly i was too numb i refused too take it

Well - there are many other medications. That is just one. Perhaps it was too high a dose.

Don’t give up after just one pill. Tell your mother you need a different medication. Go back to the doctor to get it fixed.

1 Like

it was 25 mg i took one

Look here - people did a poll here and medications help most people most of the time.

OK - you want to give up after you take one pill and you don’t feel perfect. Thats not helpful

You might need to try a number of different medications before you feel well. Keep trying!

1 Like

Also - ask for anti-anxiety medications or help for your stress. It sounds like you’re suffering from a lot of stress.

Did you describe all the symptoms to the doctor - that you gave to us above? Tell him or her its really serious. You need help.

1 Like

in your oppinion do you think im developing sz?

No - I think you’re just suffering from really bad anxiety.

All your symptoms you’ve given are just of bad anxiety/ stress.

Have you been thinking about things that are upsetting to you?

2 Likes

Is your school/ social or family life stressful?

you know wht triggered my anxiety was all panic attacks for 1 month as i was suffering from ab pain and went too hospital twice and they said it is nothing and i was still suffering badly i couldnt even move because of the pain i had everyday panic and mu anxiety is now for this feel of not living and i feel im died cause everything is surreal i dont feel like living and i do not have peace cause even my house is unfamiliar i panic everyday waking up in my room which seems not mine i panic everyday

It sounds like panic attacks are the key issue here. They are a form of anxiety and can easily be treated with medications and therapy. They can be cured. Its actually quite easy.

You can learn all about them here Below - they can be easily cured. Go back to the doctor and tell him you want some anti-anxiety medications. Xanax is a good one in the short term - then you’ll want to get something else for longer term.

1 Like

One thing you can do right now to lower your stress is “Slow Belly Breathing”

Lie down on the floor or a bed and just focus on slowly breathing with your stomach. Here is a video on it:

and here is perhaps a nicer video:

1 Like

OK - will you talk to your doctor again today. Tell them the medication didn’t work - and you want to try something else for your anxiety / panic attacks.

1 Like