No hope for me no life

Can I ask you where do you live @ayrin7?

i do not even know if these are hallusions i did not sleep for a weak and now as i close my eyes i see my prof or mouse and what ever i think they come from my thoughts . im Persian

you are YOUNG.

U are making a huge mistake.

U have lots of chances. There are 70+ aged folks out here and they want to live as long as possible, And you are idiotic to think about it.

Talk to your parents or boyfriend about hospital. Think about it as a shelter in the storm. You are there only so long until the worst go away.
Wow Persian :heart_eyes: I love Persian culture so much. Is your name Ayrin? What a name!

1 Like

you know i have been to hospital for a apandectomy apandisit surgery and after that my life become like this hell they did this to me with antibiotics or anasthesia i hate them hospital they should be responsible for that and they just say it is sth psych although i was not psychotic before surgery i just had anxiety do to my ab pain, i lovd you too :blush: Ayrin means a persian princess

That’s it. If I ever have a baby girl she’s gonna be Ayrin.:slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re the one with bad derealization…I remember. Man, derealization is torture. I’ve suffered so much from it. In some ways, it’s worse than schizophrenia. But fortunately, it gets better. It took me four years to get better. Today, I had the thought that I can’t see space today. I was so relieved.

i always wanted to have a baby girl with my love and name her Khorshid which mean Sun in persian. i wish we both have a baby girl my friend .as i want her

1 Like

I am als loving the name. It is gorgeous.

The surgery may have triggered your psychosis, but it doesn’t matter. No matter what the trigger is, the treatment is going to be the same. The difference is you might only need meds to get stable, instead of having to be on them for life. But you might need them for life too. Only a doctor can determine that.

in doselfhelp they said my symptoms as i mentioned above is not like ones with dr as i recently can not sleeo a wink and as i close my eyes see every creature and pple on my eyelids and also their voice in my head i afraind im developing. pdoc gave me clopamine and seroquel 25 . i took clopramin once and became like jelly all day

Wow another beautiful name! I have to check out that persian vocabulary :smile:

Listen. There is no force to stop you if you want something so hard with your hearth.The whole Universe will work for you.

( I’m not making up. Have you read a book ‘Secret’? You should).

i read that but im too negative minded since childhood and i think because that negativity im at this step right now

What country do you live in?

Have you tried medications - there are many different ones that can help you. People here do well all the time - you just have to keep trying.

I know its hard - but life is hard for everyone sometimes. You have to keep going.

1 Like

Here is a list of medications that can help. Talk to your family about trying different medications. There are many different ones - many of which are better than what you’ve tried so far:

im Persian
my first pdoc gave me welbutrin n atobiox
the second gave seroquel n clopramin
i just took clopramin cause im too sensetive to med i felt like jelly and faint too numb
im afraid of taking them

So - you’ve only tried two medications - and you’re ready to give up.

Most people here have tried many more medications than that before they found something that worked.

So you’re in Iran then - thats a great country I hear. I’ve had friends from Iran.

no one dx d me with psychosis yet i do not know if i should go for med s althogh i hate taking med i think they make me worse even cold pills

your the one with dr here please help me read my cm . see if my symptom is like uou o not

Every medication is different - and every dose of every medication is different too. If you take too much medication - you can feel very bad. But over time the doctors can find both the right medication and the right dose for you, to help you.

Please - work with the doctors to find something that works for you.

If you don’t want to try meds, CBT works really well for lots of people here, and it would help with your anxieties. I didn’t like it personally, but it helps most people. It works best in conjunction with at least a very low dose of meds though.