Finally started taking L-carnosine

So far no side effects unlike NAC which made me very foggy. I have a 3 months supply so will report back.

8 Likes

Good man …!!! Plz update…!!!

2 Likes

Is this for positives or negatives?

1 Like

Just for negatives.

1 Like

Good luck!!! 15151515

1 Like

I didn’t realize L-carnosine was good for negatives, maybe I will try it!

2 Likes

Try it guys and then report…!!!

How much do you take?

1000 mg a day.

It’s supposed to have a lot of anti aging benefits too.

I bought 2 of these bottles so it’s a 100 day supply. Should be long enough to see if it makes a difference.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Now-Foods-L-Carnosine-500-mg-100-Veg-Capsules/457

2 Likes

Yeah good luck with it @everhopeful.
Keep us posted!

1 Like

I just bought some and took 1 pill, I will keep you posted as to what happens.

1 Like

Any news on this, @everhopeful?

1 Like

I only started taking it yesterday. So far no effect. 1000 mg / day. I’ll give it 3 months unless I start getting side effects.

3 Likes

I just took 1 500mg dose and it did have an effect on my negatives but also made me very ill (I got a headache and was sick to my stomach), I won’t be taking it again. I also bought some glutathione while I was out and I am going to try that to see if it has any effect.

2 Likes

Well day 3. Nothing good or bad has happened yet.

Day 4. Feeling a bit “spaced out”. Don’t know if it’s l-carnosine or not. If it gets worse I’ll switch to taking l-carnosine at night.

2 Likes

The “spaced out” feeling is gone. I don’t think it was due to l-carnosine.

Nothing good or bad appears to be happening yet. But it’s a 3 month experiment so I’ll probably just update weekly from now on.

2 Likes

Ok. Weekly update. It’s only been 12 days since I started taking it. One thing I notice is I’ve stopped worrying about stuff. Also my mood has improved. I’m probably a 7/10 mood wise. I feel somehow calmer too.

3 Likes

Weekly update.

Pretty much the same as last week. I feel calmer and have stopped worrying about stuff.

I forgot to take my dose this morning and felt a bit on edge and the worrying came back.

A while after taking the dose everything was back to normal.

It’s a really subtle effect. No side effects so far.

I was hoping it would help me get more stuff done but the calmer feeling hasn’t translated into action (yet).

So far it’s a success albeit a subtle one. I’ll probably continue to take it after my 3 month experiment. It’s supposed to have great anti aging properties too !

5 Likes

Weekly update.

Still the same. The biggest change is it’s stopped all my needless worrying.

One thing I’ve noticed is that (maybe as a result) my sense of boredom has increased. I’m hoping this is a precursor to me doing stuff.

But no side effects. However no “dramatic” improvements either. But it’s worth it for getting rid of my destructive worrying alone.

I’m only taking 1000mg a day. It’s not the cheapest of supplements so I don’t know if I want to take 2000mg a day. But maybe I will to see what it does as an experiment.

4 Likes