I had moussaka was lovely
Getting my routine blood test right now
Quit the gym yasss
I had moussaka was lovely
life is hell
but i dont care
i dont have girlfriend
my new makeup is looking better because i have practiced now, doing it every day, looks more natural
my sister might now not move a 3 h bus ride from anywhere, hopefully
my twitches might not be TD, it seems it isn’t really getting started properly anyway!
its meant to be positive spooks
- Ate nutritious lunch and breakfast.
- Renewed my license but have to go back in 2 weeks to change my name.
- Had a good conversation with one of the peer support workers I “supervise” at work.
- My son and I cooked dinner together. We decided Friday is his dinnerday - every week he gets a budget with which he can buy groceries for the evening and a dessert. He is the chef cook. Of course I guide him through the whole process, but he decides (within the budget and two boundaries: it should be healthy and to his dismay have at least one type of veggies) and does a lot of the cooking. We had pasta with shrimps and lettuce with tomatoes. Just that - no sauce, no herbs, no flavouring, no dressing. He likes his dishes plain and simple. Oh well.
- I called the old lady I volunteered with before. It was nice to hear how she is doing.
- I slept a full 8 hours without waking in between
- We ordered in food at a nearby restaurant.
They have great food and free delivery
- Tonight I’m watching my hockey team
- i treated myself and bought a very cool retro boombox, a muse cd, a tee shirt and hot dog lunch
- i facilitated the action group so it was peer led and it went well
- met an old friend for coffee and had a good chat.
I slept well.
Made it to therapy and got my shot.
Had a good mood most of the day.
- I asserted myself when a guy tried to kiss me against my will a few times. I decided i dont do anything i dont fully agree with anymore and i wont continue to date with anyone who disrespects that. All that might sound logical, but it wasnt for me in the past.
- I had a nice dinner in a restaurant.
- I slept late.
- Woke up feeling well rested (for once)
- Had fun time with friends
- About to have a delicious dinner consisting of ham and potatoes in cream
- No work today.
- I have no pain from my surgery.
- I got paid yesterday.
- I got some sleep even through the pain
- My son and i had a nice supper and evening together
- Messaged a friend who lives far away. We haven’t chatted in a long time so it was nice to hear from him
- had a chill day
- Had some diet Coke
- Had some chocolate cake
Woke up early refreshed.
Going to an AA meeting next.
Had wonderful day with my son, ex and his daughter. I love them.
No delusions and fear at the moment. Happy and peaceful mood.
Had a nice walk outside.
Visited grandparents to watch the football game
Got out of bed before noon
Did a lot of reading
THREE ginger tea, pukka, iM enjoying this tea
cut my sister’s hair
Washed my own hair----I don’t do that too often