Have at it!! 1234567890
Type out 3 things that are positive about your day. It doesn’t take much effort to find just 3 things good in your day. One can even be that the day is finally over. This is a quick brain training exercise that helps you learn to see more positive things in your life. GO!
Practiced a stretch routine I’m learning to do on clients for work
Watching my favorite show
Just had some really yummy orange wedges.
I made it through the day alone even though I was symptomatic.
My med increases are starting to take hold.
It wasn’t cold overnight
The time passed quick
I learned something new
- Coffee with my Neighbour then drove into my Clubhouse
- Had Lunch then Designed & added a blog page to the website.
- Watched some tv and went to my Neighbours place for a Coffee.
My meds come in tomorrow
My incisions stopped burning today
I was able to sit up in the bed today.
I participated in the activity at my clubhouse
I did my grocery shopping for the week.
I spent time with my friends.
had a good shitt
wrote a snail mail letter to a friend
participated in a Zoom meeting.
Made carrot soup.
Got a phone call from my loved one.
- I had coffee and then went to my radio station for training
- Did 3 hrs radio training and then out for coffee with a friend later
- Tonight i sent an email asking for a loan of something at my radio station & my friend Jim shared a few things with me for my tv. (i’ve been watching a little tv here and there)
Took my dog to the groomers
I have dinner and a movie with my friend and others
I made pasta shells with cheese and meat for the kids for dinner
Planned my next 8 crockpot meals
Started a new Kindle book that’s good so far
And my big one - opened the slats of the bedroom window blinds for about four hours this morning. I havent been able to do that for years.
Saw my girl.
Gave my loved one a carrot soup for her lunch and spoke with her.
Also found out I’m 65 kg n not 67 kg which I was with clothes on.
I’m still overweight but less than I thought.yeay!
I still communicate with my gf
Making plans to look forward
I have vegan pad see ew for dinner.
I made a doily.not as it’s supposed to turn out but I made it myself and i don’t make many things.
I got a phone call from my loved one and paid my bills and bought a few groceries.
Today was pretty good
- I took my Neighbour for coffee and helped her with a few things at her Mums place.
- Attended my clubhouse; had lunch, posted a social media post then was at our main weekly meeting.
- Gone out with some friends to the pub.
Listened to my favourite dj and music.
Got life after death by Deepak Chopra and reading it for the second time.
Watched my favorite show with my husband