3 Positives #3

Type out 3 things that are positive about your day. It doesn’t take much effort to find just 3 things good in your day. One can even be that the day is finally over. This is a quick brain training exercise that helps you learn to see more positive things in your life.

GO!

9 Likes

Talked to some people.
Scared some people.
Did some cool things and impressed myself.

8 Likes

Only got a week longer at the study and am feeling more confidant things will be okay.
Talked to the nurse a little and feel better cause I’m not isolating anymore.
Had a nice salad, then the study coordinator brought me a nice plate of healthy catered food. Roast chicken breast with broccoli and red potatoes.

3 Likes

my mouth is watering now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Coffee. I woke up on time and didn’t oversleep. It did not get super hot out like it was supposed to.

Thank you for posting this! I needed this!!!

4 Likes

Feed my dad’s troll. (the cat.)
Had my second vaccine shot !
Got some package I was waiting for ! (a power supply cause my PCs doesn’t work.)

2 Likes

no problem, I’m hoping lots of people can feel the benefits of this thread. its very good writing down good things that we have done during the day :slight_smile:

@DetunedGuitar that’s great you’ve been vaccinated now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you. Yeah that’s great.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Got out of bed
Went to Clubhouse and got treated well by good people
Visited this site and got thinking more than I could think on my own

4 Likes

Had a fun coffee date with someone I haven’t seen in 9 years

I get to see my husband today

The weather is perfect

5 Likes

I attend a clubhouse too :slight_smile: its great isn’t it? is your clubhouse a big building? ours is an old Church with two levels :slight_smile:

@Human sounds like a great day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had mental health support group tonight

I survived tutoring

I haven’t overeaten today.

5 Likes

My Cowculator says I’ve saved 711 lives.

I got to see my favourite gal.
It was a quick visit but atleast I got to tell her I love her and clean her mouth.my other favourite baby girl is in sa and she’s a dog.

I walked my brothers dog.

3 Likes

My day is just beginning, but here are three positives from yesterday.

1. Hauled my ass out to the studio and did some recording

2. Had a nice steak dinner with potato salad

3. Finally broke down and took some pain meds. Working in the studio kills my back. It was nice to be pain-free for a few hours

7 Likes

Back home from hospital
Had a nice morning with my mom helped clean the house for when my grandparents come to visit today.
Didn’t lose my health insurance/care have amazing people invested in my recovery and treatment and I love my fam.
Getting better at removing toxic people and asserting my space.

2 Likes

My 3 things today were

• I had coffee with some friends
  • I spent 1hr 30 mins at the clubhouse
  • I read a little and drove to a carvery for dinner

Annoying thing that happened- I was supposed to attend a zoom at a specific time but i got the time zone wrong :frowning: (i feel like an eejit bc of that) it was a WHO suicide prevention webinar.

2 Likes

Had a good day, i woke up feeling great, its the best i have felt on waking for a long time :slight_smile:

3 things i enjoyed doing today

• Coffee
  • Volunteer work
  • gardening
2 Likes

What kind of plants are you gardening?

@Resilient1

1 Like

I was just trimming back some weeds for my neighbours patch as it was getting a bit too wild (he is too elderly now to maintain it) i had to balance on a ladder to trim down the top of something as it was blocking light into his bathroom window and i cut away something that could have caused damage to the drainpipe if allowed to grow behind it,

Apart from than i filled up the bin with water so it should last until the end of Summer.

I also watered my stuff, I have sugar snap peas that will flower in a couple months, potatoes flower and i think carrots do too lol and the rest are all herbs,

My other neighbour has been buying loads of plants & I’m not sure what they all are tbh we have about 30 pots on the patio,

I’m keen to sink a pond in the ground at the back to attract more wildlife but bc i have a walled garden idk how that will work.

2 Likes

Oh niiice, sounds like you got a lot to keep you busy!

1 Like