Your sarcosine experience

Continuing the discussion from Anyone else tried Lorazepam?:

Please share more about your experience with sarcosine. How much do you take? When do you take it (when during the day)? How long have you taken it? Has it helped in any other areas?

I’ve been taking 3 grams of Sarcosine a day for about six weeks. It’s so hard to tell if it is working, because it is so easy to delude yourself about such things. If I do some reading, or something else constructive, I think, “Hey! It’s working!”, but then I think that I’ve done those things without Sarcosine. I have tried and succeeded at losing some weight, but I don’t know if it is the Sarcosine motivating me. I’ve bought six grams of Sarcosine, so I have ample time to give it to work. There is also the issue of if a synthetic version of Sarcosine can be absorbed efficiently by the body. I’m taking synthetic Sarcosine.

1 Like

do you take it as a single dose, or take it a couple times a day (e.g. 1.5 grams twice a day?)

Is there anything you’re doing now that you were not doing before?

Any negative feelings/changes?

Thanks.

I try to take it three times a day, but if I’m going to be otherwise occupied during lunch time I often take two grams in the morning. One time I took two grams in the evening, and I think it might have kept me awake, but there are other factors involved in that too. That’s the only suggestion of negative effects I have gotten from Sarcosine.

I took sarcosine,two different brand

first brand its for 3-4 weeks,didnt really help

2nd brand,2 weeks didn’t really help so I stopped pinning my hope on sarcosine

I tried sarcosine because I bought glycine and it helps me for a week,then the glycine stop working

if I remember correctly glycine is related to sarcosine,sarcosine makes the glycine easier to enter the brain…

all these happen in 2011