I think I'm addicted to Sarcosine

I makes me feel so much better but it only lasts for such a short period of time. Is anyone taking more than the two grams a day? I’m thinking of increasing my dose to four grams and hopefully it will stay in my system longer. I’ve only been on it for about two weeks but I always find myself wanting more than the two grams. Any advice is helpful.

2 Likes

What’s the effect of it

It’s okay for me. Nothing life changing. Sodium benzoate did more for me, but I stopped that. I take 4grams of sarcosine.

Maybe it would help if you took your sarcosine with a meal, especially if you got a fair amount of protean in the meal. I’d recommend about 10 - 20 grams of protean.

It reduces negative symptoms of schizophrenia.

I take it with a cup of coffee. Works great that way boosts my energy.

1 Like

How do you take it one gram four times a day or two grams twice a day?

That is odd, sarcosine makes me feel alot better and the effect lasts a long time, I have forgotten to take it for a day and it did not leave. There is some evidence that it becomes permanent after you have taken it for awhile. I take 2g of sarcosine per day.

1 Like

Maybe I just have an addictive personality but I find myself wanting more more more. It does seem to wear off after awhile but after a scoop and a cup of coffee I’m ready to go. After an hour I’m ready to take it again but maybe it’s just my addictive personality.

2 grams twice a day

1 Like

2g 3x day. If I take more than 6g per day I feel like my head will explode.

1 Like

We’re do you guys buy it I don’t see the ad anymore and how much is it?

1 Like

Brainvitaminz. com I can’t remember the price but I think I paid about 30$ for a three month supply.

I believe Glycine is similiar to Sarcosine and much cheaper and longer lasting.

1 Like

I tried Glycine because I am … thrifty. Neither the stuff from Amazon or eBay worked for me (probably all inert filler). The generic sarcosine from Amazon was also a fail. Only stuff that works for me is the shiz from BrainVitaminz.

2 Likes

Have you tried it with NAC? Apparently its a cross potentiation.

Not sure what NAC is. I’d also have to run it past my doctor first. I learned the hard way not to experiment without medical supervision.

2 Likes

Look up ProFrontal. It’s a combination of NAC and Sarcosine and it acts on the prefrontal cortex to fight of negatives symptoms. It’s rather expensive, but it’s a good combination for those who benefit from Sarcosine alone.

I used to take ProFrontal, but it’s pretty pricey. $50/ month.

1 Like

That is pretty pricey. Maybe I’ll try it in the future.

1 Like