You guys ever feel like you're faking schizophrenia?

I had this for 1 whole month so I decided to see a psychologist to do testing and it came out that I’m severely paranoid and schizophrenic. He told me I fit the criteria and I shouldn’t worry about the thought of me faking it.

1 Like

Sometimes I’m more worried that others think I’m full of it because they can’t see my condition.

I know for myself how insane my perception was becoming. How far my mind had declined. Why would anyone fake it? So we can take these side-effect riddled drugs? Don’t get me wrong,t hey help the symptoms.

3 Likes

I’m definitely not faking, I can’t just make up the seemingly unique voices in my head, at least willfully.

1 Like

That is true I see your point of view. I too fear that sometimes amongst friends and strangers.

Can you wilfully make your voices say things?

If I don’t try too hard they say what I’m thinking, but if I try to force it they start getting mad and insult me.

1 Like

your topic doesn’t make sense. you are faking sz? what does that mean?

I can’t explain it any better than what I wrote. Its

An irrational fear had just thought others had a similar exp.

I never understood the whole faking it thing. I mean if anything there has been times while i faked being well.

1 Like

Maybe its just me.

I don’t but then each time I have relapsed I hav been injected against my will

1 Like

Not really. There was a lot of ongoing evidence showing severe symptoms of sz in me.

It’s obvious I have it.

The only thing I can say is i hate blaming things on it, but honestly it can be the truth.

1 Like

I always used to think this !!

2 Likes

When I stop meds it can start off with internal voices telling me I’m faking doing certain actions. It progresses to full blown 100s of voices and visual hallicunations. I understand where you’re coming from.

1 Like

There’s no problem from my perspective. I know it’s there. I do perceive that others don’t know that I’m schizophrenic however because they can’t hear my voices.

When you’re at your highest clairty do you notice your mannerisms, etc change and you might be laughing and say looking to the sides as much? I get that. Just looking for a different perspective. I’m not clear enough yet.

2 Likes

I don’t look at a mirror most of the time. When I did I noticed my “smiles” were actually frowns. So I generally stopped believing that I could tell how I looked to others unless they told me so.

2 Likes

That’s sad. I’m sure your a magistical being of pure light. Lol.

1 Like

Yeah thanks man its an unusual belief I had for a while and I thought others might of been through it

3 Likes