What's the point

What’s the point of life if you can’t/don’t wanna reproduce or can’t eat what you want… My dreams have been crushed… I’ve wanted to be a mom since I was 5… What now?

2 Likes

I am sorry. What happened? :wolf::wolf::wolf:

1 Like

@GrayBear I have celiac and David and I are so sick we feel it’s best not to have kids but I feel crushed

1 Like

I’m so sorry. That is horrible. Have you thought about adoption? :fox_face::fox_face::fox_face:

1 Like

@GrayBear yeah I did… They won’t let me adopt I don’t think

1 Like

@GrayBear I feel so crushed by it all…

1 Like

We are an exception to not reproduce because we are schizophrenic.

1 Like

@yinyang I’m so crushed…

1 Like

Life goes on.

My life will go on and so will yours

2 Likes

I feel bad for you. I wish you the best. :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:

2 Likes

I’m sorry @Twialine … I know it’s hard right now. I wish you both the best

2 Likes

@LunaNoir @yinyang @GrayBear kinda wanna go and get a bottle of vodka… It’s so much easier to be drunk…

3 Likes

Aww hugs … no don’t that won’t help anything.

2 Likes

@Twialine Being unable to procreate is a part of being schizophrenic. We don’t want our children to go through what we have gone through with schizophrenia.

2 Likes

That it’s not the answer. Being drunk is only temporary and will not solve your problems. You and your husband can get through this. :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

4 Likes

@LunaNoir @yinyang @GrayBear y’all are right I know it… I just don’t know what to do…a family is all I’ve ever wanted and I love food… Now I can’t enjoy that either… I feel bad I had my first born…

3 Likes

I’ve gotta work out soon… Maybe it’ll help my mood

I would like to have a family too but that dream will not come true because of my schizophrenia. This is reality.

1 Like

@yinyang I know… I guess I’m finally accepting it for once

1 Like

So… why did you decide you shouldn’t have kids? Because you and your husband both have too many illnesses?

1 Like