What musical instrument would you play if you used an instrument

What musical instrument would you play if you used an instrument? If you already play an instrument what instrument do you play?

2 Likes

I’d love to play a keyboard synth. But it’s very difficult to learn.

3 Likes

Piano, my uncle was a pianist at church and at parties, he taught me how to play the piano when I was young but I think I forgot everything now.

2 Likes

I don’t play any but if I had to choose I’d like drums

4 Likes

I still have my pinao since I was a kid and since I used it. But I never use it now.

3 Likes

I play some guitar.
Very little.

2 Likes

I play the harmonica, guitar and piano. More harmonica tho not so much piano or guitar.

4 Likes

I have a yamaha guitar. I’m out of practice atm. But if I built up my callouses again and practiced for a month you’d be impressed.

3 Likes

I used to play keyboards. I had a Yamaha synthesizer I could do a little with.

Probably not well enough to perform live though.

Most of my skill is with arranging and sound archeticture.

2 Likes

I’d probably learn to play the violin or piano.

2 Likes

I am playing keyboards since a kid. I play/record almost all the melodies with my keyboards when making music. I’d like to play guitar too, but can’t be arsed to start learning it.

2 Likes

I play the keyboard (piano) and a keytar.

2 Likes

Id like to play the guitar that would be cool

4 Likes

Get a cheap guitar and get going!

2 Likes

I have the guitar already but i only know some songs ive learned from youtube.

2 Likes

I play the guitar, piano, trumpet and I rap. I suck at all of them since invega tho.

2 Likes

I play keyboard (piano). I’ve sucked at it ever since I started on Risperdal Consta shots. Before that, I was the star performer at my studios Spring recitals. I’ve been getting better at it lately though.

2 Likes

The piano.

8j7g6t5

2 Likes

@Jake, you play drums don’t you? And if so, how are your lessons going?

1 Like

I play lyre, piano and kalimba. I will be making my first purchase of a 26 string harp.

2 Likes