If you were a musician what instrument would you play?

I play the drums. What instrument would you play if you were a musician?

3 Likes

I don’t play, don’t know how to play but if I would choose I’d say piano or guitar

3 Likes

I play a tiny bit of the guitar but if I could I’d be a master guitar player

4 Likes

How often do you play the guitar?

2 Likes

I’d play the trumpet.

5 Likes

That’s a hard one. I recently wanted to get into the guitar because of my favorite band, Chon. But I took a piano class once though I didn’t stay in it. And I used to practice on the keyboard, with YouTube before that. So the piano seems easier, but I haven’t listened to piano/classical music in a long time. And that type of music used to be my favorite. However, I feel like I like it less.

3 Likes

I play it rarely @Jake
I don’t have the motivation

2 Likes

I always dream about being a violinist, but I don’t play any instruments.

4 Likes

I can’t pick just one!

Guitar, trumpet and keyboard. Would be awesome to know how to play.

4 Likes

I can hardly call myself a musician but I am enjoying my time learning the banjo, bass, and harmonica.

I am pretty good with the didgeridoo and Native American flute and I dabble with the Duduk.

:notes:

2 Likes

I would play the piano.

4 Likes

I used to play the drums. Sold my drum set a long time ago.

3 Likes

I would and I do play a keyboard or digital piano rather. I played acoustic guitar years ago and abandoned it. I’ve been practicing digital piano for the past 16 and a half years now.

After 16 years, and a med change from Risperdal Consta depot to Risperdal oral, I’m finally now feeling like I’m on top of things and finally making progress thanks to my mentor Cecil. Both he and the med change are really helping, just as I thought they would.

3 Likes

If I had one wish, it would be to be able to play guitar like I did in my twenties. Musically, those were my best of times

3 Likes

I am a musician and I play the serum/vital :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

I would play the guitar.

2 Likes

I’m fairly good at guitar but wish I had learned piano instead.

3 Likes

What does that mean @ThePoet ?

2 Likes

I’d play the bench press. :<

But seriously, if I had to choose probably drums. I played on a set of drums in 6th grade cause the room I was in for a class was also the musical room and the only instruments they left out were the drums. I got to play for a little bit then someone complained I played the same beat over and over lol

1 Like

Lol serum and vital are two synths I use on a music production program called FL studio

4 Likes