What is your dreamwork you'd like to do?

I have more than one in mind. I’ll tell some of them in the later on. You?

My dream job? A Dr.

2 Likes

LOL! No, why not! I’d be up for a certain kind of a support team too.

1 Like

Well I was close to transfer to medschool. I have a degree in physiotherapy. You can transfer to medschool after 2 semesters with a GPA of 3.8+.
I had 3.9 the first semester but I had cognitive symptoms of sz which reduces my grades. Then I got psychosis and dropped my 2nd semester.

My grades sucked after being put on antipsychotics and after having psychosis voices. I finished with a 3.1 GPA.

3 Likes

The maximum grade, GPA, is 4.3.

1 Like

Done working, retire would be nice

1 Like

If that’s your decision then why not. I’m still an active freelancer myself in the computer technology fields still. Love it!

1 Like

i think if i was young again and without sza i would try to become a physical therapist. i also considered becoming a superintendent at a city parks department, or university, or golf course. but i think physical therapy would be better. i went to school with a women who became a physical therapist, mom says it’s hard work though.

1 Like

To work as a chef.

3 Likes

To be a multi-disciplined entrepreneur and eventually semi retire into a game dev / game playing phase.

1 Like

I would also consider being a chef somewhere, but I think it would require me to learn stuff from the proper cheffs. A good option, my big brother is a chef. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I earned my journeyman’s ticket before I had SZ. I was forced out of the kitchen by a spinal injury. I’ve never stopped missing that career, it was all I ever wanted to do.

3 Likes

Travel and enjoy historical sites

2 Likes

I’d like to do something involving art, or writing a book.

3 Likes

I’d like to work in a busy bookstore. Its such nice retail and I’ve done it before…Just would like to be paid ridiculous amounts of coin for doing something you get great pleasure from…that would be bogus.

4 Likes

A Dream Job You Ask?.

To Be Able to Dream,

I Have a Tough Time Sleeping… :pensive:

1 Like

Busboy at Hooters.

4 Likes

There are several jobs I could enjoy but I would want to have my own business as to be my own boss or tell those I work with n for what I will do etc n find mutual happiness about it.

I wanted to be a dr too but don’t think so anymore.
Was thinking about being a chef but that didn’t happen either.
I wanted to be a care worker but finding clients who I go with and agree upon as themme is too difficult.
I can’t stand being with most people etc so couldn’t do it.

I have never acted except once for fun n that was fun but depends on who with etc n I would want to direct too then but that might be not suited for me all of that.i can be uptight and

No I can’t do any job

I feel in invisible restraints and choke collar.
Can’t stand being around most people .

There is no job I want to do anymore as I don’t feel like myself anyway what’s the point.

When I was a bad stripper it wasn’t my energy and aura only my body so that’s not the real deal anyway.

I enjoyed cafe work sometimes depending who with but don’t want no one bossing me about without my consent and I’m not consenting.

I wouldn’t want anyone telling me stuff
Better I decide

Can’t think of a dream job.

I used to want to be a airhostess , dr, chef and vet and a few other things.

I don’t have a dream job.

Serving my x toasted sandwiches for lunch and coffee was nice served with a kiss on cheek n I love you.

I don’t have a dream job I don’t think.

1 Like

I don’t know.
I think data entry in a nice office. Data entry for a company that I like so there’s incentive. Data entry cos its low stress. With a nice team!

3 Likes

I start it this wednesday!! Sort of. My DREAM dream is to be a psych nurse practitioner. I’m not quite there yet but I am starting a job as a psych nurse!

5 Likes