What is your biggest regret?

Hey guys, as above, thoughts?

1 Like

I would not be able to say. It is private.

1 Like

I regret going to see a religious figure during my first breakdown.

They made things worse and claimed to be performing hypnosis. In the end, the suggestions formed part of a delusion.

If I had dealt with the death of my relatives on my own, I’d probably have a less painful memory of how things transpired as far as going to that figure is concerned

1 Like

Not going to the hospital soon enough before my son died.

1 Like

Regrets- I have none. I did what I I wanted in life. I made mistakes though. I learned from these mistakes; they have made me stronger. I am happy overall.

Alcohol, mdma, shaving and plucking where I shouldn’t have, ohmg this is depressing…

1 Like

Masturbation. Also.

Seriously.

1 Like

Although they are all regrets, if I want to love me, I got to accept my past to move on…

I guess pot or whatever i did 9+ years ago…

Felt like an alien abduction or worse or something. I often felt pot caused my memories or past life recalls. I get schizophrenia from pot and i dont speak for others, but maybe i got alien dna and it does something to me…

I seem to have schizophrenia in every life if you believe in reincarnation…

Some do, some dont…

1 Like

…not dying? Not disappearing soon enough.

I don’t know. My situation now is abject, but sometimes I think I am where I need to be. I can make a contribution here and do positive things. It’s not a complete loss.

1 Like

i don’t have any regrets i think… things that happened, happened and i just accept them. Can’t change the past anyways.

I don’t like to think about regrets.

Sure,

There are some things I wish I could change,

But there’s no sense dwelling on them.

1 Like

Marrying K…

1 Like

Getting a female chorister pregnant at 17. I was 19.

Her mother was the church warden. Tho it did show their pure hyprocrisy for shunning me.

Will forever have the vision of her mother wailing to the Almighty on her kitchen floor, when she found out.

3 Likes

They shunned you? That’s really sad :cry:

1 Like

Yeah - well. I was already singing at the Cathedral by then - and became a server for the Eucharists for the Bishop, so it “sorta” turned out well.

1 Like

Haha :joy:. Lol :laughing:

1 Like

When I was pregnant with my daughter there was a girl that went to my same church who was 14 and pregnant. 14 !!

1 Like

:hushed:

Now thats just plain naughty. Hope they were more forgiving then mine was.
In UK thats classified as rape.

Poor girl. Only a child herself.

1 Like