Biggest regrets

What are your biggest regrets in your life?

I constantly think of my psychotic episodes and what happened during them. It increases my anxiety and makes me depressed. Suffice to say, I regret what I did and said while psychotic.

1 Like

When I use to try to interact with people It would eventually go bad so now that im aware of my limitations im actually more functional now than I was befor.

Not being aware of my limitations prolly costed me lotsa productive years.

Yeah. .id say that lack of awareness when IT first kicked in is my biggest regret.

Thanks for asking.

it would have been nice to live a normal life.
to go to uni :office:
educated myself :books:
got a decent job…blah…blah…blah.
take care :alien:

1 Like

The one that got away.

1 Like

Hmmm…what do I regret?

Maybe â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  up with the wrong person and getting pregnant and watching my life rolls down as I eat the sixth pack of chips?

:blush:

1 Like

and now for the tub of icecream :icecream: with chocolate :chocolate_bar: and sprinkles…YIPPEEE !?! :smile:
time to get out the stretchy pants :blush:
take care :alien:

1 Like

No need for that. I’ll just cut off the bottom od the mirror.
Problem solved. :smile:

2 Likes

You got six pack’s of chip’s over there? …we dont have that .

1 Like

…Americans…

2 Likes

I know man!!..it sucks.

six servings of chips in the EU = one serving of chips in america :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have lots of regrets. Ever getting sick is one of them. If I never got sick I could give my partner the life she deserves.

I stumbled right into that didn’t I

1 Like

No offense meant by it, I’m american too! :stuck_out_tongue:

is that not living proper life…hated life …full of fear…

wow, an american with insight :smiley:

3 Likes

I have too many regrets, and they are too personal to go into here.

Everything. Probably my biggest regret was thinking I could see the future. Made an idiot of myself and messed up my life and now I worry about forgiveness. The second would be all of my other screw ups towards people. My third would be avoiding the psychologist when I started hearing voices. I convinced myself that I was hearing God and angels and demons instead of just hearing voices

Here, :trophy: for that one. !

2 Likes

Not being more selfless