What do you spent most of your time doing?

I am into soccer,or football some call it…I spend a lot of my time reading news and playing it on console which I think is like poison,or obsessive.Need to do something more rewarding

I spend my time at sz.com

I spend most of my time cleaning.

1 Like

I spend most of my time on nothing. just breathing…

4 Likes

Most of it on the internet.

1 Like

I’m a forum junky. I spend most days switching between 3. That and chasing after my daughter make up most of my day.

1 Like

I spend most of my time working

2 Likes

I spend all afternoon and evening sitting on my but :expressionless:
I watch the, TV and follow this forum
I browse the job sites in case there is the remote chance of a very part time job. I see lots of jobs I COULD do if I wasn’t ill
I try not to go into the kitchen for sugary cereal

1 Like

sz . com / walking / videogames

1 Like

Looking after hubby and sitting with him or driving him somewhere

And when i have free time then…
Reading - as much as I am able to.
Sleeping
Cooking
Crossword puzzles
Writing in Journal

tv and internet

1 Like

College, Kung Fu and Pilates. I need to find an internship.

3 Likes

I spend most of my time reading and at the minute watching The Night Shift on Netflix (it’s a medical drama)…

Besides working usually thinking while reading, ps4, outdoors stuff.

We all suffer more by having poor daily activities. Reading about illness constantly is comforting but does not allow us to focus on anything else.

If I’d put as much effort , time, and energy into other things I’d be far happier and far better off financially.

It’s hard to break then habits though

1 Like

Since I have some trouble reading or getting entertained, I spend a lot of my free time lounging around, on the bus, drinking bubble tea or eating out, being on the Internet, chatting, etc. It’s sad but I have no choice sometimes.

1 Like

Sorting, organizing and cleaning this house of mine, honestly, it seems like I get a bit done, only to discover what I had already done prior returns to its’s former ugly state within days.
Is it normal to have all the garbage You toss in the trash to retun itself to it’s former placr in the house?
I mist be travelling back in time instead of forwards.

1 Like

I watch cartoons or comedies to cheer myself up and I play piano…

2 Likes

I don’t spend most of my time doing anything. I do a variety of things all day. I pray, read, eat, volunteer, on the computer, meditate, sleep, on the computer again, eat, visit with friends, practice keyboard, pray again, meditate again, practice yoga, read again, sleep again.

1 Like

the most of my time is for internet… I need to change this too :confused:

i work and go on the internet