What do you spend most of your time doing?

I’m sitting here watching music TV channels, and on the forum. This seems to be the way I spend most of my time these days.

I COULD do something society deems more productive , but what’s the point when I would just be forcing myself to do something I didn’t want to do.

6 Likes

I sleep a lot.

1 Like

I clean a lot. Cant stand the dirt except when I’m really really bad. Also I spend way too much time on internet. I try to make a balance with the time I spend with my kid but he’s kinda into his boys stuff now, games, legos and, fortunately, books.

4 Likes

“What do you spend most of your time doing?”

I spend most of my time browsering sz.com :relaxed:

(inb4 I get banned lol. just kidding.)

1 Like

Lying on my bed in my pyjamas listening to music and being on this forum.

3 Likes

Most of my time i walk and i enjoy it, because i cant stay or sit down, and also reading this forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I spend most of my time on computers doing various things, they have always been a huge interest of mine and most of my interests at least involve some sort of technology (gaming, photography, writing, researching, graphic design, system administration, watching documentaries, listening to music), so I’ve always been very lucky in that way.

3 Likes

Sit in the coffee house & read, do cleaning, job hunt.

1 Like

Mostly listening to music watching movies. Play with myself lol

1 Like

I used to do that a lot too. but it’s not fun anymore because of my knee:

I am either at work or asleep. I am trying to do things outside of work, so my care co-ordinator has put me in touch with a local charity who might be able to help make me a social butterfly, but I withhold my judgement until Monday.

I used to watch lots of films, study, got to rock concerts, play video games and exercise. I have not done those things for a long time now. I think I get so exhausted from work theres nothing left for afterwards and plus I don’t have any friends to see in spare time.

Need to get it sorted as I cannot carry on having relapses.

2 Likes

I spend time watching new games on youtube, listening to music, playing my playstation and playing table tennis and read book sometime, check forum if theres nothing to do. But i spend my time in a small amounts of time each one of things. So now i would say i do vorious thing is small amount of time each. I cant get into one thing and do it for example 5 hours. If i could do something for that long it would be drawing or playing mortal kombat. That would be productive . But as my sister told me not everyone should do a career. I think i will listen to her.

1 Like

I spend most of my time here actually. And watching pre-recorded tv shows that I like.

Multitasking! lol

2 Likes

Unfortunately work. Every stinking day. But I can get on here while I’m at work so that’s ok.

1 Like

lol I guess this is NNSFW

just playing the piano or sleeping… used to do portrait sketches and get a few money from that… now i dont have the motivation or concentration anymore… so i’m barely functional.

1 Like

It seems to be split between playing video games, watching videos, and a little bit being on here. I do other things but they usually take less than an hour.

1 Like

working and sleeping all day today, just can’t seem to stay awake

1 Like

Whaaaa…?
Heheheheh.
Love that wiggle.

I spend my days cleaning, coordinating,driving, and finding fun things like this video to have a good laugh at.

1 Like

When I’m not working I spend most of my time alone at home, sitting at my computer. I typically have one of my music video YouTube playlists going, though not always actually watching the videos, like I’m doing right now. I currently have my metal mix playing. I don’t have tv service or Netflix, but I can watch DVDs. I just don’t do that often anymore, haven’t had a good enough attention span for it lately. I just got internet back a few months ago, after going a couple years with having just my phone as my internet, and I am enjoying it.

1 Like