What are your current sleeping hours?

I sleep from about 9pm/10pm to 3am/4am

Yesterday I was too tired to work properly in the morning, but I think I am just getting adjusted to a Monday to Friday 9-5 job again

5 Likes

About 11 pm to 830 am. So, 9.5 hours.

1 Like

You’re not getting near enough sleep @Joker . You need at least 8 hours if not more. Sza’s need 9.5 hours according to one of my pdocs.

2 Likes

My current sleeping hours are all over the place but they are recently a little better than they have been in the past. I would like my hours to be going to sleep sometime between 10pm to midnight and awake sometime in the early morning, but I am rarely on the schedule that I want.

2 Likes

I know! It sucks as I like my sleep.

SSRI’s I have been on and come off this year have ruined my sleep

It has been worse in the past

Promethazine 25mg was helping before, but now I have come off Fluoxetine it has left my dreams in a disturbing state and made me irritable when I wake up

I also have to smoke when I am awake, but I cough a lot without a hot drink, so I drink coffee - which I know isn’t helping either

Don’t know what to do. I tried 50mg of Promethazine and I just woke up the same time dehydrated with sores in my mouth!

1 Like

Have you tried CBD? 25 mg of CBD knocks me out every night and has been doing so for the last eight months. You should try it.

2 Likes

I have never tried it, No. I might sometime in the future though. Thanks for the suggestion.

2 Likes

According to Fitbit, the closest thing to a predictable schedule that I have is that I’m asleep at 4 most nights. Lol

Here’s last week. I stopped wearing my watch over the weekend because the band was bothering me.

1 Like

I go to bed at 1000 pm, and get up at 0600 am to go to work. My partner drives me though. Im far too drowsy to drive myself.

1 Like

My early waking time gives me the ability to have a lot of coffee and cigarettes to ease me into the day

It’s a difficult one as the early hours are peaceful!

I find evenings hard to deal with as I am bored much of the time

1 Like

From 22:00 to 10:00

3 Likes

I generally only have 1 coffee now in the morning, but I don’t smoke. Still, what ever floats your boat when you’re trying to get up each morning.

What time are you fully awake by at work?

On Olanzapine it was terrible - I was half asleep until about 11am

1 Like

I get to work at 0800, and I’m generally awake by then.

I take Clozapine and Ziprasidone, but it is the Clozapine that is sedating. I’ve been on Olanzapine before. Boy did it stimulate my appetite. Put on weight. Im happy with my current regime. Has worked well for me.

1 Like

Pleased for you :slight_smile:

Getting on the right meds for you is a challenge, but worth the reward of stability!!

My sleep patterns are currently f**ked. I’m going to bed around 3am and getting up maybe 10:30am but I should be getting around 10 hrs/day according to my old pdoc (the good one). Falling asleep is no prob as I take among the rest 200mg Trazodone and 800 Seroquel, so I go right out. Getting up is tough.

Mine are exactly the same! 10 pm till 10 am. Still look tired in the morning.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m in terrible state when i wake up.
And I need two three coffees and one or two
hours before
I become my self.

2 Likes

From about 1pm to 8:30 am, so only getting 7.5 hours, but that’s a vast improvement on a few months ago, when I needed sleeping pills. I like to have a long lie-in on weekends to catch up on sleep.

1 Like

I’m trying to arrange a new sleep pattern around my night shifts.

So that means about 7am to 3pm sleep.

Lol its pretty crazy but that’s it.

3 Likes