Voices Read My Mind

I view the ‘voices’ as cannibalistic.

1 Like

Yes. Don’t know what to do.

1 Like

Hi @briagordon. Thank you for your reply, and welcome to our community!

Thank you! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I consider mine leeches

2 Likes

They abuse me minutes after minutes and often they act as if they are representatives of GOD. Sometimes they become followers of devil

2 Likes

Mine are the same.

Of course they can read your mind, they’re the product of your mind. You have to realize that or fighting them will be much harder

5 Likes

I try to think that, but it’s hard. They’re so mean and have completely different personalities than mine.

That’s because the brain is powerful and capable of creating anything.

2 Likes

My voices say they eat people

Sounds like they’re just being edgy.

1 Like

We have to live with them. Sometimes I quarrel with them sometimes I bear with them. Live people comment on me harshly and these people are present there even when I am travelling on road. It is better to talk with those who has kind heart for you. Things are really complex how to tackle those people who are commenting on you and on your family members.

2 Likes

I sometimes feel like an animal, or that im trapped
In my own body, i cant do anything without them watching me. I belive its spirits/demons, sometimes they can say things and after a while a person i meet will say the axactly same thing. And there is other things, that makes me know this is not my own imagination. Everytime i breathe i hear words
Then im in shower the water turns in to words, if i touch something its Sound like words
I hear voices, my own inner voice is controlled in the start, i Think i was crazy becuse i thought no one could do that, but before i get sick i was pretty normal, and after i begin to have some very crazy thoughts. But i wish you so mutch peace and love, the best thing you Can do is, try to aviod Alchohol, coffeine, and try to eat so healthy as possible.
And maybe speak with the doctors to get more than one medication so you get 2 diffrent everyday.
And be strong and never give up, 1 out Off 10 people with schizophrenia kills them self its very sad Numbers. But we Can get better and i feel better now than before, but it Can take some years, but its worth it in the end. We should never give up becuse an illness becuse thats what they want. <3

4 Likes

I experience this also.

What also happens with me is that if I have a thought that focuses on the voices, that very second it makes a sound.

Nothing helps me like prayer though. I work overnight and the only way I can go to sleep when I get off work is to pray for deliverance from all the attacks from the evil voices, and more times then not they go away and I’m able to rest.

What also helps is to literally sit and quiet my mind, like focusing on white space, or to focus on something else like a good book or a really good movie.

1 Like

You’ve had a lot of the same experiences that I have. Glad to know I’m not alone. I wish you peace too!

Good advice. I have the same experience where, if I focus on the voices, I immediately hear them.

1 Like

You look familiar

1 Like

You look familiar too. Where do you live?

I thought that people could read my thoughts. But never heard voices, I think.

1 Like