Voices Read My Mind

They read every thought I have. Does anyone else have that experience?

8 Likes

A very long time ago I thought this, it took me awhile to understand it’s impossible and the more likely scenario is I was creating an idea “story” to myself as I always jump from one idea to the next creating a new chapter in my life of my “voices”… idk if it’s the same experience as your having obviously because im not yourself but I was always under the assumption it was all the same for people like us :man_shrugging:t3:

Wishing you all the best :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

An idea story sounds like a good way to describe the voices.

I think the reason we don’t get better is because we are continually seeking answer as to why and what we have… this illness has been around way before any us were born, thankfully we aren’t chained up and discarded from society as many countries did hundreds of years ago :flushed: those would have been scary times…

2 Likes

Good point. Every time I look for answers as to what the voices are, they get worse, which makes me search for more answers. Yes, we are lucky that society has improved in that way.

1 Like

The voices are aware of everything that I experience - what I see, hear, feel, and the inserted thoughts.

2 Likes

Mine are aware of everything I experience too.

3 Likes

I agree that voices can see and hear and think everything that you do. Makes convos with them pretty intimate. But I want to be healed, sooner than later.

2 Likes

Do you ever ask personal questions to your voices? Or do your voices only know yourself?

1 Like

I’ve asked them personal questions but they are so mean that they’ll only insult me when I communicate with them. They refuse to answer my questions.

1 Like

It sounds like your stuck in a loop of some sort, are you able to carry out your day completely ignoring your voices? Or do they try to communicate and your accidentally address the comments…

Took me 4-5 years to go a whole day brushing my thoughts to the back until they was nothing but a thought :thinking: I mean a complete day was my goal, even if I responded once I would regard that as a loss to myself until I hit that whole complete 24hour… was a magical moment for me :partying_face:

No, I’m definitely not able to go a whole day ignoring them. They’re too cruel, and they speak every few seconds. If I could get through an hour I’d be happy, and then I could try for longer and longer.

3 Likes

Ahh ok, it isn’t easy… Like I said 4-5 years of work but in those 4-5 years I was consistently addressing back to my voices so I wasn’t doing myself any favours :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

It’s a good goal for me to have!

2 Likes

All the best! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I can’t pull myself out my headachey running narrative mode, it feels like too much work. So I just let it happen.

1 Like

Would it not be easier to ignore them instead of investing your brain power fighting them off??

1 Like

Ahh okay…so like hoping every third voice isn’t harmfull

Thank you @WokieGlitch!

Very welcome! :blush:

1 Like