Video Game Thread 6.0

Hello everyone! This is a thread for everything relating to video games. PC games, console games, even mobile games… you can discuss them here. Good luck to everyone on getting a Series X or PS5 if you’re after one!

8 Likes

I’m so excited for the ps5. Can’t wait. Got it pre ordered.

5 Likes

Been playing Dawn of War. It’s warhammer 40k with Company of Heroes mechanics. I’m getting into the miniature stuff so it’s a nice introduction to that. Still. It’s a nice game and well structured. Easy learning curve and at normal level it’s challenging enough without being too hard. Enjoying it.

Trying to save some money so I can get a new 3000 series card. I’m waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 and it’s not too far off in the scheme of things!

4 Likes

Are you getting Demon’s Souls? I might pre order it for the bonus just in case I can score a PS5 next year.

2 Likes

Do you think the cyberpunk will ever be released ? Havnt they been working on that game years and years.

2 Likes

Yes getting demon souls.

2 Likes

Yeah they’ll release it hopefully end of this year…Fingers crossed it’s good. If it’s half as good as Witcher 3 it’ll be worth it. Pc gamer too by the way.

2 Likes

I loved the Witcher.

2 Likes

I’ve Been Playing Tic Tac Toe on Google.

It’s Addictive!.

I Never Lose!.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Bat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:owl: :alien: :owl:

3 Likes

Amazing game. Really enjoyed it.

2 Likes

I used to wake up all hours of the night to play the Witcher. Not many games have done that for me

2 Likes

I just read an article that said the developers of Cyberpunk were making their staff work 6 days a week to ensure they make the launch date that’s set right now. They’re getting overtime.

I have a Series X on pre-order, gonna get Call of Duty and probably Watchdogs: Legion. Would be cool if I lived in London and felt like the game was happening in my city. I need to play Watchdogs 1 and 2 for awhile to see if the series is any good before committing.

I’m mostly excited to drop the 30-40 second load times I get on Fallout 4 down to 5 seconds or less.

Really want to play the Witcher games, but they scrapped plans for Witcher 1 on consoles… I’ll have to beat that one on PC first.

3 Likes

I just got state of decay 2 a couple days ago. I havent showered since, i also have 18 hours of game time already. I seriously need to shower now. Maybe after i go to the store for a drink.

Anyone playing world of Warcraft? I just started and wanted to meet up with other players online.

2 Likes

I will buy it on PC when it comes out, November 19.

I already have Assassin Creed Valhalla, got it free with my processor. But I can only download it when it comes out 10 Nov. I will buy Call of Duty Cold War once it comes out 13 Nov. Cyberpunk will be out in Nov too. Lots of games coming out this Nov!

Just noticed that star wars squadrons was now available on steam, I might have to check this out. Cyberpunk looks awesome.

Ok update star wars squadrons is amazing.

2 Likes

I do play, however on EU region which is far away from you :slight_smile: Currently I’m unsubscribed since the content is already exhausted, and running keys gets quite boring. I might subscribe back in shadowlands and obviously if classic TBC comes out.

I hope that you find someone to play with. Wow with friends is quite enjoyable game. And of course if you don’t have any friends to play with, once you learn the game and join the guild and it’s activities, you will make a lot of friends, since activities often require voice communication, and this is where the friendships start.