Video Game Thread 6.0

Cool. I would like to see the social aspect of it. Right now I’m lvl 20 and just slowly leveling up. I’m hoping to join a guild so I can play with people like me

1 Like

Yes don’t worry, you will see a lot of social aspects of this game, endgame activities that require 2-3-5-10-20-30-40 players inevitably leads to voice communications, Discord for instance is used most often to communicate with your squad or raid group. Once you are on a Discord, and participating in guild activities getting to know each other is an easy task. Easiest place to find friends is doing mythic plus keystones with a group or a guild group, it only requires 5 players and I found that keystone players grow really close with each other, because all you do is talk about anything when stomping keys.

I know that your question was specifically directed to people on these forums and perhaps those who are diagnosed. But getting to know all kinds people from various backgrounds is a form of therapy too (from my personal experience).

I hope that we can find more people here on forums when the times goes by, especially with the new expansion coming out, people might be interested in trying out the game. I’m fixing my sleep schedule so jumping between time zones would be impossible for me since I’m starting appreciate good night sleep.

Good luck with your endeavors.

1 Like

Huge deal is going on with upgrading Xbox Live Gold into Gamepass Ultimate. The 14.99 a month service adds up to 540 dollars for three years, but if you buy three years of gold (costs 120-180 depending where you get it) you can, for a limited time, convert that subscription into game pass ultimate time. Here’s the article on how to do it:

1 Like

Can anyone please tell me if Animal Crossing is worth it? I mean is there any replay value?

May buy tonight.

1 Like

Okay so it’s worth it but only if you A. have lots of time to dump into it, and B. are okay with exclusive timed events you can miss out on if you’re not watchful.

Also in your first week you hit a barrier with how much you can play per day, because new options for your island will open up the next one or two days after certain criteria are met. In other words, once you’ve raised a certain amount of money, you have to wait one or two real life days before you can progress further.

There’s fishing events and holiday events and all kinds of things. You can change gender, too, but you can’t change your name. If you do get it, look up which islands are the best and try to restart the game until it offers you a good island (you only get 4 to choose from, and those are randomly chosen from like 24 possible maps).

Also most events repeat annually. So if you miss the Easter one you can do it the following year, for example.

1 Like

Thanks Agent.

Idk now. I’m such a casual gamer as it is. Sims 4 on PS4 keeps me busy enough.

Thanks for the honest reply.

1 Like

I got tired of having to keep up with the events to have all the latest items. I think I prefer Stardew Valley, since it doesn’t run on real life time.

One annoying thing is I play late at night, and if you play late at night (after 6PM) all the shops are closed so you’re limited to what you can do.

I’ve considered that one as well. If you have time tonight could you please give me a three sentence review of what you think of the game?

1 Like

It’s very low priced, fun, and LGBT friendly (any gender can romance any other gender). There are special events but the player is given full command of the clock and can advance to the next day whenever he or she chooses. Finally, it’s not limited to farming, but also has a dungeon you can fight in, a very addictive fishing minigame, and several sexy characters to marry!

I think it’s great, one of the best games I’ve downloaded, and it retails at only 14.99. I have it for Xbox, Playstation, and Switch.

1 Like

Sweet! Now that sounds like a blast.

Thank you for your review and have a good one Agent.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone here will get this, but I’ll try (Arc System Works Round Start Generator by ArcaneMonkey):

FGC humor.

I play with my friend on Aerie peak alliance side. We dont do much besides kill rares and do dailies together, sometimes pvp. I play a priest and he plays a mage. No guild, but if you need help and are on this server lmk. My chars name is Careful on alliance side.

Okay cool. Thanks. I’m only level 22 so I doubt I’d be much help to you

Retro gaming!

I’ve (pre) ordered this

It can connect to your tv and bluetooth controller.

It runs android 6.0 and is basically an emulator for all the old systems.

5 Likes

Anyone still have their old gameboy color?

8 Likes

Yup. I had a yellow one. It was dear to my heart. :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

I saw that retroid pocket and decided I wanted to play Link Between Worlds on PC. Bit of a headbanger getting my Dualshock 3 working though.

I need to game to blow off steam. But also have to remember to work.

1 Like

You guys having fun with games? Whats your favorite? I like warzone on xbox.

2 Likes

I do a lot of Fallout 4 on Xbox One X. The mods are really good.

2 Likes

I just play Modern Warfare but its been 2 days I haven’t played bcz of headaches and fever. My parents both have covid19, I think they infected me and infected my brothers.

1 Like