Video Game Thread 5.0

Ay @Aziz iz I still got 40gb :frowning: I won’t be able to play til much later

1 Like

The rising prices on video games is probably the best reason to not sleep on gamepass and xcloud. I think it is legit going to be a game changer. I believe they have a sub plan for PC users as well.

Damn I shouldn’t have bought the 3700X 🤦
AMD is even significantly faster than Intel in gaming!

Week and a half until age of empires 3 definitive edition :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thinking of starting league of legends again. I used to play it a little bit when I was younger. Just installed it. When I get a mouse I hope I get into it, would probably help me cognitively to be honest. That’s the point/goal at least.

Did anyone else on pc with a nvidia gpu get blurry wonky video after the latest driver update? I’ve tried reinstalling and adjusting video settings, gameplay and even browser are blurry.

Are you sure your resolution is correct?

Yes same resolution. It’s weird it was fine yesterday after update blurrville. Maybe it’s planned obsolescence of the gtx series lol.

I have an older 980ti, I’ll check it out when I get back home.

1 Like

I have no issue with my 2080 ti with latest drivers.
Try googling your issue or post your issue on a computer forum or nvidia forums. That’s what I do when having issues.

Yeah, I’ve updated and I seem to be OK, no issues.

1 Like

Weird, maybe it’s just a fluke I’ve tried everything and messaged nvidia. Oh well. Mobile call of duty for me til the next driver. #firstworldproblems

1 Like

You can install an older driver if you want.

1 Like

Still blurry on the last driver, please cod gods bless me with clarity!!! lol.

Can anybody tell me whether or not the Watch Dogs games are good? They are on sale and there’s the new one Legion coming to Series X and PS5 soon.

Hey @agent101g You still there? Need to ask you a favor. Do you want to start a new video game thread? It would save me getting notifications and I know you didn’t mind that…get back to me…

1 Like

Yeah sure. I’ll make one now

1 Like

Thanks matey! 151515

New Thread now up here… Video Game Thread 6.0