This girl wants to chat to me

She looks ver beautiful and sophisticated and she want us to chat on whatsapp but i’m scared bc she is Fillipino, what do i do?

Tell her you don’t have a credit card and don’t have a bank account when she starts scamming you.

8 Likes

Stay away! 1555555

1 Like

I remember I was psychotic and I gave all my bank info to this one girl ! But I had no money on it and she couldn’t access it because she was like probably from some crazy country way way far away she said she was from Los Angeles

I went to the bank when I went back on meds and changed my account numbers

1 Like

it says she stays nearby

Do you know her in real life? Is it a popular dating app? If not its likely a scam.

its facebook dating app

My friend uses that. I don’t use it. Anyways don’t give any personal info like others said.

3 Likes

Lots of scams online. Personally I don’t even trust online dating.

4 Likes

she looks amazing even from behind, idk what to do

i’vwe had so many let downs, ghosted twice this week :frowning: it gives me low self esteem, which was low anyway

Idk what she said but does she want to meet up? If so maybe meet in a secure place like a Starbucks to have coffee and chat. Also is she your age? If not I wouldnt bother.

1 Like

scam, scam, scam 151515

1 Like

she is 30, 8 yrs younger than me

I’m completely ■■■■ at this sort of thing

Forget it if it stresses you too much. Some ppl like to be single. I had a gf I met in a bar/club for 5 years and been single since then. Also my top priorities now are to work and be healthy first.

3 Likes

I really like this girl at my clubhouse but i’m not allowed to be friends with her :frowning:

1 Like

Why you aren’t allowed?

she is staff and its not allowed :(, i love whole vibe, she is a proper woman lol (if there is such a thing) lol

she still has the spirit of a little girl and i love that :slight_smile: its a very unique characteristic in a woman

2 Likes

I just joined tinder and so far just had some girls with the number 6 all over their profile add me.

Also if you’re serious and not just looking for sex, I would mention if you are working or not in dating apps profile. I had many girls asking me if I am working or studying. Also some asked where did I go for vacation, what I like the most in life etc
I had most matches on Bumble.

Some girls are scary, there was a girl in sexy latex clothing holding a big cross. It traumatized me.

1 Like