This girl wants to chat to me

She was in sexy latex clothes that looked like a nun, black and white latex.

I believe all women would be asking this question. From my experience with dating apps, this question has always popped up.

1 Like

Ya know dating apps are a poor choice to meet women / men. People hAve been murdered raped or robbed using those apps. If your too shy to meet women then you need to work on that. Some people have met people but the more real life women you meet the more you talk to them the easier it gets. I have tried using dating apps and I had some very bizarre strange women that would message me. None of them were even close to being girlfriend material . You only get one life meet as many as possible fail a bunch have success when you meet the girl of your dreams marry her.

2 Likes

If what you are saying was true, the business of dating apps would have evaporated but this is not the case. I’m not sure what age bracket you are in but dating gets more advanced as you get older between your 30s and 40s. What I mean by advanced is “marriage comes into play”.

1 Like

Part of the problem with dating apps is that you see a girl she looks good her profile is amazing you swipe right and guess what happens? She swipes left. If she were in a grocery store and you were dressed nice smell good and whatever you could make a move and actually have an interaction. If she turns you down then find another but that’s the main reason I hate dating apps one of many reasons.

3 Likes

I’m 33 dating apps don’t have anything on talking to women in person. Period.

1 Like

A grocery store is not an ideal place to pickup a woman. Come on man, it’s public and no one is expecting to give their number out unless these people are in their 20s.

They’re popular with virgins and people with low self esteem and anxiety phobia. There are good people on them though but real life will always trump the internet

Grocery store is a great place to meet people

Marriages do occur through dating apps.

How old are you? I’m just curios to know.

I’m 33 years old

Of course they do

Well, if you have the guts to pickup a girl at the grocery store then so be it. She might already be married but no one knows until you ask.

Yes I’ve flirted with women at grocery stores

How old are you btw?

That’s why those dating apps are for single people. Yes, there are scammers, frauds and what not but there are filters for these types of people.

I am 42 years old.

Well, that’s good for you. Not all men approach women the same way or the same methods.

I think the best thing to do is both dating apps and real life. I’m not saying to creepily ask a girl for her number l at a grocery store. I’m saying just talk to people.

1 Like