The dumbest thing you wore as a teenager

Mine is definitely wearing a ton of eyeliner.

It was jet black too.

I hate all the pictures of me from high school because I just look so ridiculous.

I thought I looked great.

So, probably the eyeliner and jnco jeans.

8 Likes

I used to be a down ass Juggalo so I used to wear Insane Clown Posse t-shirts.

2 Likes

I also wore a pair of girls jeans in 10th grade one day.

2 Likes

Dickies with a cum stain on them.

1 Like

That’s hilarious.

Have you seen the documentery “American Juggalo”?

It’s very interesting,

ICP has an interesting culture and they really do a lot for their fans.

No, I still support my look of Mohawk, mesh shirt, bondage pants with chains, and 4 inch battle boots. Full makeup

Black and purple FTW!

I dare not to share old photos.

4 Likes

I was thinking more like fashion choices when I made this thread,

But yes, I agree that is a dumb thing to wear.

Why would you do that?

I didn’t rebel with clothing. I rebelled by dropping out of school and trying to be a pro gamer. Dumb as hell.

I wish I had done the emo thing or somesuch. Probably would have fared better.

3 Likes

I might’ve seen American Juggalo once a long time ago. I remember I watched one Juggalo documentary but I don’t remember which one it was.

1 Like

I got really into miniskirts over jeans, and wearing patterned tights as sleeves under t shirts.

5 Likes

Raccoon-thick eyeliner, fishnet shirt, and a plaid miniskirt with black ruffles on the bottom that was definitely too short for an early-mid teen. :joy:

2 Likes

I used to wear baggy ripped up jeans that hung 2/3 down my butt so my boxers were showing — i thought girls liked it – I also wore a black hoodie everyday

1 Like

I admire your confidence. I couldn’t go goth again comfortably because I got made fun of enough the first time around.

1 Like

I still do that now.

1 Like

Oh, the eyeliner and big Aquanet hair. I listened to hair metal and would dress like the rockers. I don’t really regret it, though.

4 Likes

Oh dear

4 Likes

I hated these straps and bow ties. They restricted my movement and felt like I am being strangled.

I couldn’t find a male picture.

3 Likes

I don’t know if they’re called straps?

Suspenders?

3 Likes

Yeah, those are suspenders

2 Likes