I have a headdress on and some lightweight military boots

6 Likes

Plastic antlers, willy warmer and cotton socks… :smiley:

2 Likes

Tight white t-shirt and jeans. I look like a “greaser” from the 50’s. :v:

3 Likes

5FDP shirt and green pants

3 Likes

leggings because they look good on me and a green fab blouse headphones blue scarf blue sketchers oh and a hot pink tank top under my blouse cause its fun so ya

3 Likes

designer jean’s and a corvette shirt, and rebock shoes

3 Likes

phillies t shirt and sweatpants

2 Likes

I’m wearing a white tee with a pair of jeans and black Danskins shoes with knee high cotton tube socks. I have a light-weight, tan sweater on, with a furry gray and black sweater, from Loft over it. I believe in dressing comfortably.

4 Likes

I’m wearing a t shirt - jeans and sneakers.

5 Likes

Ummmm Just home from work and threw a load in the washer, sooooooooooooooooooo… :blush:

4 Likes

Charcoal yoga pants, charcoal wool sweater, charcoal wool hiking socks with flowers on them.

8 Likes

We have some very stylish members here. It seems I’ll have to step my game up and go clothes shopping

7 Likes

I like cool looking socks too @Rhubot I bought a lot of dress and funky looking socks from walmart not too long ago.

3 Likes

Knock-off Jeans, and a sweater.

I haven’t had good fashion sense since I was 17 in high school in the seventies and I wore bell-bottom cords, a long sleeved, thermal underwear top, and a jean vest over it. I usually wore boots to complete the ensemble.

4 Likes

Long retro nightgown with short sleeves.
Haha. Like this only its peach coloured.
And I don’t look so blessed.

9 Likes

:joy::joy:

Lololol =) Kreepiness

3 Likes

I’m wearing a silk camisole with tassels. A fedora hat and a feathered boa. My osh koshes fit tightly around the seat of my ass and one strap is undone like cris cross. I have fish tank pumps on with a small guppie in each heel

4 Likes

My favorite pink pajamas.

1 Like

She really does look like a little angel of the lord

1 Like

Black basketball shorts. Just chillin in bed.

1 Like