She said I need make up and am fat

The lady where I work asked if I meet my boyfriend like this or with make up and then the other lady goes she never used to be like that she used to be slim.

3 Likes

Holy ■■■■. I’m so sorry they said those things to you.

2 Likes

That’s really ■■■■■■■ rude. >:( I would have been very upset with people if they told me I wasn’t good enough for a partner because of that superficial crap

2 Likes

Whatever ur built is u should look good internally… some one said that…hahaha …

5 Likes

What horrid things to say! I’m sorry they were so cruel…

2 Likes

I’m upset but wasn’t sure if I’m within reason.

That’s a horrible thing to say. You can tell her that it doesn’t matter what they think, because you love yourself and your boyfriend loves you.

3 Likes

You’re definitely within reason to be upset. They were being very rude.

6 Likes

I told her he likes me how I am and wants me to be comfortable …

7 Likes

Of course you are within reason, they are the ones who should be doubting themselves, horrid people. Its you and your husband who knows you best, don’t let them get to you, they are bullies. But I’m sending you a hug

2 Likes

Ish, in every picture I’ve seen of you on this site you looked good. They probably said that because they were jealous of you.

8 Likes

I was also thinking they are jealous

7 Likes

omg rude. :frowning: I’m so sorry you were on the receiving end of such rude comments.

3 Likes

I agree. I think you look good in ALL your pictures and that they are probably jealous.

4 Likes

Not jealous. She is slim and pretty. She then went on to say I’m jealous you have someone. She said she’s not jealous I have him but I have someone.

Ew rude. She’s obviously insecure. Don’t let it get you down… you’re beautiful!

5 Likes

Bitches!!! I’m so sorry that’s terrible. They’re just jealous of you. What they say is lies, you’re beautiful.

Also it’s rude of them to think that if someone doesn’t wear makeup or is bigger then a skeleton they aren’t attractive. This absolutely isn’t the case, as I’m sure others will tell you.

4 Likes

She’s jealous. That says it right there. Don’t let that get to you.

5 Likes

One of them asked me if it was an arranged match or something, which I don’t want an arranged marriage. I guess Indians do have arranged marriages, but not all of us do. Just because I am quiet and shy doesn’t mean I am stupid and don’t have my own views and opinions and beliefs.

6 Likes

They want you to believe you could not get someone on your own. When clearly you did! You are an attractive young lady and would make any good guy feel lucky :heart:

5 Likes