She said I need make up and am fat

I should not have even asked her if she did anything nice this valentines, thats what led to this whole conversation…

You are too sweet @anon1571434. first she asked me if I am married, when I said no, then she assumed i had no one… as if I am incapable of having a boyfriend.

3 Likes

See!? Clearly you are in the clouds right now.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I’m on cloud 9 :heart_eyes:

3 Likes
3 Likes

I am also overweight…makeup would probably really enhance my look though guys don’t often wear it…

3 Likes

I think you are magnifying it. Don’t worry about it too much. Women say a lot of nasty things to each other.
I call myself fat sometimes in front of my friends who are much heavier than me. Does not mean anything personal.

Maybe her way of reasoning is different.

You are in love and happy, that’s all that matters.

I know there is a lot of cliché about certain cultures, I personally don’t like my own culture so don’t bother with it much.

2 Likes

What they said is beyond shitty. In all your photos you are very pretty, inside and out. Sorry but people can suck.

2 Likes

It sounds kind of like this person has some degree of self hatred and is taking it out on you.

2 Likes

It is sad that women are mostly enemies to each other. The most mean comments I got were from women of various age.
You should work on your confidence and some bitchy attitude wouldn’t hurt :slight_smile:
Also you are beautiful and you have a beautiful feminine figure.

2 Likes

I don’t need a twig for a girlfriend, I like a nice healthy woman with a little meat on her bones.

2 Likes

Nah ish you’re very pretty… that’s unnecessary rudeness on her part and probably has no good reason behind it…

3 Likes

You should tell her that if she was less of an @$$hat maybe she would be able to find someone too. :thinking:

4 Likes

I hope you will feel beautiful no matter what people say.

Could there have been a miss understanding?

There are so many gorgeous overweight woman and men

My man has a bit of a belly as do I as people have asked if I am pregnant because my stomach often sticks out more that my tiny tits that do not quiet fill out a a cup…

My man loves big tits so I am saving to get some.:blush:

Hope you do not get too upset by it.

Maybe they did not want to offend you.

My father was (is?) a bit like that.

He told a customer thT there is a gym down the toad and that she should use it.

I was always bullied for being ugly and when I was younger my father would complain that my legs are short and not Long like his and my sister but recently he thinks a five kg extra can be ok.

There is a woman who’s husband is sick and I have wondered if things could be better for them if she dolled herself up for him.

That is might please him if she does that for him as supposed to looking like she is not coping and upsetting him with that and then putting the attention and focus on herself without necessarily wanting it to be that way.and her suffering instead of her husband.

Although maybe if you feel that way you tell your mate …

It seems morally wrong to think that way but I have heard things like that can be relevant.

I wear makeup mainly to please my man cause he thinks it suits me .

I do not wear it every day but almost.

I used to wear makeup one a week before I met my man.

I just want to make a effort and please him and try improve myself inside and out.

He says I look good with out make up too.

It crossed my mind because a lot of people dig that but natural beauty of person and body yeah but based upon what I e seen I just wonder…

But they know each other…,

They have a strong social net work though and friends and family there for support.

When I was vegan I was considering going Ferrell and not shave anymore not weR make up not fancy dress up clothes etc

I saw a Ferrell girl when I was around 18 in a house near the train station.
She was soooo Gorgeous.

Then I stopped being vegan n met my man and now believe in enchanting modifying my appearance .

Try to improve inside and out.

3 Likes

It seems like they are jealous.
Ignore them.

3 Likes

Women can be bitchy!! No offence but some people just have no idea!!! That is so rude and you do well not to tell them off. I would have opened a can of whoop ass upon them!!!

Your a pretty girl Ish! Don’t listen to such rubbish!!

4 Likes

Don’t worry @anon80629714. It sounds like there’s both a little jealousy and some weird bitchiness going on with the two of them. Who knows and who cares. I think you’re wonderful as you are and I don’t think wearing or not wearing make-up is anyone else’s business.

1 Like

I live with my gran and family so she assumed I’m traditional and my partner was found for me. But she has no clue. My grandmothers know I’m going on holiday with him and they don’t care :woman_shrugging: my grannies are cool. I am still traditional in my opinion but doesn’t mean I live in the Bronze Age.

4 Likes

From images I’ve seen from you, I don’t think so but however I think light makeup is good for girls because it leads to having hygiene where most of our senses have placed, I mean face,
Although I’m a boy, I clean my face with alcohol,

1 Like

I actually think Nicole Kidman was better suited in her natural looking red curly hair she had in bangcock Hilton than the straight blonde look.

I do not know why I am writing this here probably cause I just saw a picture of her in a headline.

Embrace yourself and maybe confront them to explain what they meN with those comentd

What are they getting at…,

1 Like