Possession sensation

Cmon man say something, errr now I’m worried.

There is no telepathy it is just yourself.

Your just a pack of neurons.

You can go ahead and say it is my brain all you want, but psychiatry admits they don’t understand the actual neuronal mechanisms behind it, so schizophrenia is more of a label than a well substantiated fact.

Well we’re both crazy then because these effing people can read my mind and talk to me.

Sz sucks man I’m sorry your going through that. I have some experiences that are similar to yours but I really don’t want to dig all that ■■■■ up. My mind has been seriously ■■■■■■ with. It’s all pretty mellow and repetitive now, but man a year ago I was in such a psychosis.

You ever had a psychotic break?

You did come to a forum for schizophrenia the name itself implies it’s a medical internal condition. There are probably other places like hearing voices network or crazy boards where people might be a little more receptive.

Here it’s all about recognizing it’s just you and trying to get better.

I personally do better when I treat it like it’s real and adapt to it, learn to prevent it. I wouldn’t have made this much progress being able to block if I didn’t think it was real. I’ve tried, it just never stops and I eventually end up believing in it again.

It sucks to have parts of your consciousness you don’t control. Whether it’s from within or coming from the outside.

Analytically I would define a psychotic break to just go outside the confines of what society deems to be valid and invalid. I would consider my early theories behind this to be psychotic, but I’ve evolved since then.

Yeah I don’t feel to psychotic either.

Voices though, critical hateful voices just bitching about me the whole time. Every thought and they yell at me. I’m being strangled. First my wonderment and now my thoughts.

In the way I define psychotic, I think many people in adolescence go through “psychotic” phases philosophically. We all go through extreme states of consciousness. Many people in philosophy especially can go through phases of radical philosophical ideologies. I consider it somewhat normal.

But yeah, when you go through this, your brain becomes scrambled and it can definitely mess with your thinking.

But in a way it is freeing. In a weird way I found it to be that way. I was going through uncharted territory, and I felt no one was an authority when it came to what I was going through. I had to be my own leader.

It ages you, matures you, makes you into a man in many ways.

Yeah I used to feel that way too.

You ever hear about the archons?

I’ve heard of them from just one person I know. Are they supposed to feel no emotion or some ■■■■ and be incapable of creative thought?

Invisible telepathic demons meant to sway people away from the will of God. Gnostics believed they were real.

I feel like I proved something to them, and they are starting to back off some.

I know it sounds messed up, but I kind of miss it. I am a fighter, and now I don’t have anything to fight.

Yeah man there will probably be a time that your over this and you’ll look back and it’ll just be a wtf kind of thing.

I crave adventure. I remember my dreams of conquest and exploit. Now it is starting to feel faded, and I feel entrenched in mediocrity.

Well man I think that’s the second half of life for everyone. Then you just sold out advice and listen to how creative the youngers are with their exploits.

I’m looking forward to a long life of peace. I’ve gotten used to being bored.

You said so yourself they wont back off until you learn to “behave.” Perhaps they have us pacified and that is why we are in the eye of the storm atm. We need to fight and go after the stars.