Possession sensation

I am pacified. I constantly drink and am doing nothing with my life ATM.

I gave up drinking, kind of like being sober with all the ■■■■ I have to put up with. Had a few short periods where everything was back to normal. It’s really pretty unfair, voices when no ones around, messages when I’m around people. Really is pretty much 24/7 they won’t let me forget this bs.
At least that’s how it seems.

I am getting a lot better though, it shows more during day time when I’m out and about.

Really wish I could have some peace and quiet to process things at night though.

Belief or disbelief, disconnecting and ignoring, nothing stops the voices. Nothing you can consciously do. I was always hoping that when I was truly ready and happy with myself they’d go away. That point has long passed.

I never let it possess me but it made me sick. Or was I always sick? I don’t know.

Instead of using the word “delusion” I would use the word “illusion”. Can anyone guess why?

I once had a dream. Well I can’t really recall most of it but supposedly I was talking to the telepathic dream crafters. Or moreso they were talking to me. All I remember is

" we’re illusioneers" crazy how eerily creative and abstract the subconscious is.

definition of illusion: something that deceives by producing a false or misleading impression of reality.

Deception implies an external intelligence being behind the false perception. It is simple. I dream the word illusion replacing the word delusion in the future when it comes to us.

Interesting. Telepathic illusions.

Hello Daimon

I can allow them to become themselves completely, to speak and walk, I can share thoughts with them also during this. Have you tried to play knowledge games with them with answers you do not know, see if you can find these thoughts from them in your higher mind. There are many souls inside of you, inside of something else all outside themselves. The words are not telepathy it is called frontal thought genesis, this is when a soul is overlaid on your soul.

Powessy

I’ve had experiences that sound similar. One of my voices is an evil entity that “inhabits” me sometimes. It makes me stroke an imaginary beard or rub my hands together, to indicate that it’s being evil.

What do you mean you can feel your entity’s energy/presence if you focus on it? What is that like?

I suggest reading carl Jung.

Carl Jung is a psychodynamic therapist that went through a 7 year psychosis and his entire range of books is pretty much about it.

Aldo learning psychodymic theory will help tremendously to understand the entities because they tend to be combinations of things and tied to your prior experiences in this case the “inner critic” or punitive parent.

It is a feeling of its presence even though it is not visible. It is like I can feel parts of what would seemingly be its consciousness, and it can send me emotional projections of what it is feeling in response to what I am thinking or doing. I can feel it laugh at times for instance, and sometimes it will laugh through my body.

Well I hope some day your are able to escape it or be left alone.

Hello Daimon

there is one main entity that I call a sparteil that carries many thousands of souls inside itself. The sparteil can move these souls into your body and that soul can take its own form or it can put a soul into yours that they can shape to fit your soul to become you. I watch them all day trying to become me inside me to become me and my soul together but seem to keep having problems. They can come close and take full control on a shared experience for only minutes then the next comes in to try the same thing this goes on all day long and has now lasted a month.

powessy

I think your tactics really work in your situation. I’ve read some of your stuff and it doesn’t work for me. I wish I could manipulate my voices and get control over them but mine don’t operate like that.

Good luck dude.

I hear everyone is different, and everyone’s voices are different. I can semi-reason with my entity and come to some sort of understanding.

Yeah, there was a time when I could play with some of my voices. Then it’ll all boiled down to this really redundant ■■■■. I hate thinking the voices are a part of me. They’re just so ■■■■■■ up.

Hello Bryan

I can try and help you understand them better. The one that causes you all your pain is the one that you need to understand. What you also need to understand about them is that they are only seeing your thoughts and feelings about things I call this thoughts about thoughts. Here is an example: You say they talk about racism, this topic bothers you. You say they talk about sex this problem also bothers you. If I was a person sharing your mind what things would I do to bother you if I could hear and feel all your thoughts, this is how they do it. They are inside your soul and connected to it, this connection is called frontal thought genesis. The reason they give you so much pain is because your mind has changed or has been altered do to trauma, drugs or depression these things change the chemical balance in our minds. They do not understand you, they think you are not real and your mind will not shut up. You need to keep showing them this world around you. How do you show them? You show them by closing your eyes and imagining a face inside your mind. Now show them the eyes on this face and show those eyes opening. When the eyes in your mind open you should feel your eyes trying to open allow them to open. Ask them what they see.

Powessy

Hello Daimon

yes everyone’s entities are different as you and I are different. Where they are the same is that they are in each of our minds using our thoughts to think about. Your thoughts are what they see and hear so their conversations are about the things you think about. I can remove a voice if I need to by pushing it outside my mind and into itself.

Powessy

i don’t know dude, what made you the expert.

Personally I don’t believe in the soul or obe’s or free consciousness with out a substrate.

I pissed everyone off and the ‘sued’ me setting my mind up like this.

See different realities. Different natured voices. Everything’s different.

We’re all just schizos.

I mean it’s cool to swap theories and tactics, but at the end of the day it’s all futile bs.