Are you ever friends with your voices?

Or are they always straight up attacking you? I can at times see eye to eye with my entity and have things “cool” between us. Also, sometimes female entities visit me and sexually gratify me. When that happens it is intense and very cool.

I hear 7 separate voices, and the first six are all dicks. Seven is nice though, I’ve always been on awesome terms with Seven. he’s one of the only two that talk directly to me, and we’re pretty good “friends,” if you can call him that since he’s in my head lol

Based on my understanding, many women end up having sex with their voices (whether they like it or not). I’ve never had sex with their kind, except perhaps in dreams.

Haha that’s a new one for me! (I mean everything here is new because I’d never met someone else with SZ before joining this site) but I’ve never done anything like that with my voices. I’ve had real intimate moments with people ruined by my voices narrating what we’re doing, though…not fun! They like to also point out flaws in people I’m physically or sexually attracted to. But not Seven. Seven is always very nice

Yes, many women I know who hear voices end up feeling the sensation of penetration by their voices and them touching them and raping them. One in particular bleeds afterwards.

Oh wow I’m so glad that doesn’t happen to me! I’ve never felt any kind of physical hallucinations, but I know a common one is to feel bugs crawling under your skin. I’d hate to have that. All my hallucinations are auditory, except one. Sometimes I smell a really strong smell of burning popcorn out of nowhere

And you believe your voices are hallucinations? I don’t. I view it as paranormal.

Uh well, one of my voices is premorbid me. Me when I was 17. I call him “old me”.

Naive, idealistic, perfectionist, devoted, intelligent, straight and narrow…and fierce.

New me is full of pent up rage from suffering too much pain. At least he’s pissed off instead of helpless. Or is there a happy medium between the two? New me is like old me went crazy. Just complete immersion into darkness against his will. Still smart, but not as smart.

Old me doesn’t say much. More like advice when I am in a shitty situation, and only sometimes at that. I think part of how and why I am not dead is because of that voice.

My other voices seem to be using me for some master plan. They’ll help me out when my life is on the line but other than that it’s just…adjectives don’t capture it. Really friggin bad.

Every morning and every night they come around. Lovely

no…they pretend to be nice but i’ve been doing this ■■■■ for too many years to fall for it anymore…they can be nice all they like but it always goes back to being nasty eventually. they can be nice for months at a time but it never lasts…it interests me greatly as to how voices can go from being nice one minute and nasty the next and the neurological causes of it. what causes the nightmare to turn into a dream then back again and so on. would love to get brain images of different language patterns, moods, diet, meds and so on…there must be a physical correlation between at least one of these things and voice content and quite frankly i’m amazed that nobody has done so yet.

1 Like

I used to think they were real in some way. So much to the point that once I hammered a hole in my wall to get them out of the walls. But since they followed me everywhere and I never heard any other voices but them, I eventually just came to realize they were part of my disease. That’s when I went to get help, was when I realized that they were just voices in my head, not something outside of me. I feel like if they were separate from me, they could come and go or change or that I’d hear more than just them, but they’re always with me and always the same

I view the voices as telepathic, so I don’t believe they are necessarily in my physical vicinity. In demonology it is said a ghost will stay in one location, whereas a demon will follow you anywhere you go, so you can’t run from them.

Mine sound like they’re right beside me. Like I know they’re in my head, but I don’t hear them in my head. I hear them in my ears like they’re walking beside me. Like if I looked to my left or right, I’d see them. But I don’t actually know what any of them look like. I just know they’re like scientists and their numbers are their names. That’s why I capitalize Seven. That’s his name

The female entities that visit me sound outside, whereas my main entity/handler sounds like he is within the confines of my consciousness.

That’s interesting that you hear them two different ways, and that you have a main one and others that come and go. Mine are all always constant. So constant that I can’t remember what silence sounds like. If they’re not talking to me, they’re muttering among themselves or bickering back and forth

Are you a n00b (newbie) to this whole thing? For me it was multiple at first, but it can diminish to just one as time progresses. Keep in mind also that just one entity can pretend to be MULTIPLE people. Look to see if the voices overlap or if there are pauses between them.

I’m fairly new, I’m 20 and have been hearing voices since I was 15. I just got formally diagnosed 2 years ago. They’re definitely all different “people.” I hesitate to call them people because I have to remind myself they’re not real, or else they get to me. But One is the meanest, Seven is nice. Four is the quietest and only chit chats in the background. Two, Five, and Six are very loud but don’t say much directly to me, and Three is always worried about everything. They all have their own personalities. And they’re all mean except Seven

You got to break them from their games and call them on their ■■■■. This can cause them to change strategies completely and bring new people in and switch people out.

I’ll have to play around with them and see what I can make them do. Usually they ignore me, and they all overlap each other in conversation

I view this whole thing as a psychological operation. It is designed to be as crazy as possible at first to disorient you and make you look crazy. They may come off as absurd, but behind it is a well designed strategy to diminish your consciousness and delude your mind. it is mental bondage. What I did is intently spent a lot of time interacting with my entity and getting a feel for its capabilities and what it was. They basically hack the person’s consciousness. They did demonstrations of how they can change your psychological mental state, create emotions in your mind, and insert thoughts as well. They are master manipulators and highly telepathic. My conclusions would be backed up by what is already stated in demonology. Read The Lesser Key of Solomon, a book of sorcery and demonology. It is well known in the occult they have these capabilities.

After a lot of probing and interogations my entity eventually broke “character” and showed its true brain power. Other interesting things happened as well as I worked to strengthen the telepathic connection between us. For instance, I can feel seemingly what would be a part of his consciousness. It is sort of like an energy. He can do much more than a voice. He can send me emotional projections of how he thinks and feels about things. He can even make articulate expressions through my face . I can even tune into his energy and force him to talk. If I channel into his energy too strongly he will possess my body and make annoying sneering faces through my face and jerk my head around. It is pretty cool. > : )