People on dating sites are so GD horny! Geez!

haha!

2 Likes

I have all the empathy in the world for people who desire sex with other people or even one person in particular but, as you said, that doesn’t mean people should act on their desires disrespectfully. I guess I am lucky in that I prefer to go solo and I don’t fantasize when I am doing it. I am into ME and what I am doing. My workout partner told me the other day that, when she is going solo, she fantasizes about famous men. I think I am the unusual one in the world for preferring to go solo and for being into myself while I am doing it (even though I am straight). I am learning that more and more the older I get. That could be why I don’t get aroused looking at gorgeous men. I get the butterflies and want to cuddle them but I don’t get aroused.

2 Likes

I think that’s really cool, actually, to have it be all about you and your pleasure.

3 Likes

Thanks! I highly recommend it :slight_smile: Even look in the mirror when you’re having your me-time. Men too. It’s a nice change up from fantasizing about other people.

3 Likes

Oh, and I get the butterflies, too, along with the sexual desire. :wink:

3 Likes

I am such an idiot! This last year has been such an eye opening experience. I have always assumed that ALL women prefer masturbation even if they are in love and that being pressured to have sex is annoying etc. I have learned from several women that they really like sex (with other people, lol) a LOT and are down to do it frequently. It’s been a real eye opener for me. My friend told me the other day that she always had to initiate sex with her ex-husband. In my (half century) life, I have initiated sex (‘acting’ to please him) maybe 5 times. I really am the odd ball.

3 Likes

You’re not the odd ball, you’re just you. And I’m me. And yes, when I’m really into someone, I am down for it A LOT. And I like it to be a large part of my romantic relationship.

3 Likes

Based on your preferences, your romantic options are far greater than mine, lol. Not many men want to snuggle and cuddle only for me to go in another room and lock the door when I’m, ‘horny’.
That would be my preference. I didn’t know WHAT was wrong with me (actually NOTHING is wrong…) for the longest time. Doctors would ask “How’s your libido?” and I’d say “I have a really low libido.” because, like most people, I interpreted libido to mean “desire for sex with others”. In reality, my libido is probably typical. I was so confused. Still am sometimes.

3 Likes

I had my luck in university but now I am 31 and old for that so bars and nighclubs it is.

1 Like

I agree. Sounds like you have a healthy libido. The right person will work with your preferences, and they may even compliment his.

1 Like

You’re allowed to like what you like. There’s nothing confusing about that. And nothing wrong with it, unless it’s making you feel bad.

I need a man that wants to be in love and cuddle and kiss as @anon2818416 says but whom prefers to take care of his own sexual desires. Gotta be honest @Pandy, I don’t know if that man exists! lol. I won’t hold my breath

3 Likes

Ok – I’ll hold out hope for you! I have really specific preferences, too, and while, like you said, they’re probably easier for me to find, BELIEVE ME I haven’t found it yet, or anything even close in a long time.

2 Likes

At least you can “keep up” as men like to say! and you can do it enthusiastically :slight_smile: Many men highly prize that attitude. I’ve been told more than once that I “need therapy”, lol. Well, my therapist goes along but doesn’t really get it either since he has a wife that I am sure he enjoys having sex with on the regular.

2 Likes

That’s too bad. I’m sorry they are like that. As if there’s only one right way to be, with no deviation.

2 Likes

And hey – don’t assume! We never have any idea what’s going on between people behind closed doors…

1 Like

Touche! I stand corrected. They have a baby and I was operating on personal experience with men that were in my life but you’re right! Who knows…?

2 Likes

Maybe they only had sex ONCE. :rofl:

2 Likes

I feel the same way. Although I’ve never had anyone trying to reassure me about sex. Just; are you one of the naughty ones? I could probably find someone on a website if I was vigilant about looking, but I always get too discouraged.

1 Like

From my experience all men that wanted to date me wanted sex so soon. Like really really.

I was naive and was like cool OK I must be so sexy. Yay.

1 Like