Schizophrenia.com

People on dating sites are so GD horny! Geez!

I am on a few (yes, more than one. I want to be in love!) dating sites and EVERY communication I have had with EVERY person turns into him either directly or indirectly asking me how often I want sex or how I like it etc. I even recently got asked if I ever fantasize about other women (holding the phone in my hand and staring at it in disbelief!). I said “Why would you ask that?” and he said “A lot of women have that fantasy and I want you to feel safe (I feel ANYTHING but ‘safe’!) with me that it’s OK to have and fulfill fantasies.” This cat hasn’t gotten laid since 2017 and he lost his ONE shot with me by being WAY too pushy at the negotiating table. He is so desperate for a partner that lives for sex and is a freak that he pushes away any chance at ‘normal’ sex 2 or 3 times a week by shoving HIS (not mine!) ‘fantasies’ down my throat.
Just today, I got a message from a guy and his FIRST communication says “I just want to reassure you that my libido is better than when I was 25! I know a lot of women worry about whether a man can perform or not so I wanted to let you know that won’t be a problem with me.”
Is this M-effer fur real? A lot of women fret and worry that men can’t take care of them sexually? Really? I haven’t heard that but possibly he deals with a lot of horny women who ask up front if he can take care of them. I AM a woman and I fret and worry that other people only care about sex and I will never be in love where sex is PART of the relationship and doesn’t dictate it. Are women on dating sites that desperately horny and pushy? I wouldn’t know because I am straight but I am not exaggerating when I say EVERY conversation I have (text, video or phone) is steered toward sex by the other person. It’s depressing! :frowning:

Where are the people that want to be in LOVE? Who feel like sex is secondary to being in love?
sucks :frowning: I’m so lonely. But NOT lonely for sex! I can do that by myself and it’s awesome. I don’t need help with that. I need love.

10 Likes

Sadly, that was my experience on online dating sites…

3 Likes

Also how it is in real life.

Well,

If you’re at the bar anyway.

2 Likes

lol i cant imagine thinking people who sign up for a site to date are actually looking for true love

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. I am so sad too! It never ends! asking for lingerie pics, if I have fantasies, how often I like it, how soon do I want to do it. my God! I literally feel RAPED just from the unwanted talk! :frowning: One after another bites the dust from OPENLY trolling to use my body for their orgasms.

3 Likes

Where do you suggest we find it? MeetUps? They act the same. Church? the same. Clubs? the same. Where would you advise a person to go to find ‘true love’ and avoid sex trolls?

3 Likes

So true.

Dating is tough.

I hope you won’t be discouraged by these jackasses and continue to look for a partner if that’s what you want.

2 Likes

I’m still holding out hope.

4 Likes

i didnt know people went to church for one night stands, if you go out and have hobbies and activities you do that allow you to talk and interact with enough people you are bound to find someone you may consider dating.

1 Like

You should.

You’re a good personality and an attractive woman.

If a partner is what you want, you’ll get it.

Just keep trying.

3 Likes

Thank you! That is really nice to hear. And I know you’re a straight shooter (which I respect the hell out of), so that makes the compliment all the stronger.

3 Likes

I guess it’s just a black cloud following me around personally but I do make an attempt to be involved in hobbies and activities where I might meet a nice man and I have really bad luck with them all behaving sexually right out of the gate. I guess I will keep trying though. All I can do is try.

2 Likes

I’ve completely given up on dating sites. Same experience. If I don’t meet someone organically I’m still down to be single the rest of my life. Better than dealing with people like this. They’re not worth the headache.

4 Likes

They should kick people like that off the service. Men on dating services should act like proper gentlemen!

5 Likes

I’ve been thinking that too, lately. Maybe it’s me? Maybe everyone else puts sex first? I just told my friend today that maybe another (I am divorced) relationship isn’t in the cards for me. Can I ask how old you are? I’m 52. When I was 25, I thought people’s libido’s dropped with age but I have people of all ages (including way too old for me) message me and they are obsessively horny.

I wish…151515

3 Likes

Sorry you’re having trouble with these weirdos on dating sites. I never had any luck on dating sites.

And who are these subspecies of men who send women dick pics on them?

I’d like to take a baseball bat to their heads for giving all men a bad name!

6 Likes

As a man I wish it was less sexual…
You might not beleive, but first aproach of one women was how she likes it…
I shut down the profile…

Back when Craigslist had a section for personals (about 10 years ago), I put up an ad looking for platonic male and female friends and a man responded with a picture of his erection! I said “That is so rude!” and he said “What? It’s just a body part. Are you angry because you’re aroused?”
Some people are so sexually frustrated and angry about it that they resort to abusive behavior to deal with it.
It’s good to know there are gentlemen out there. I just need to meet one.

4 Likes

I’m 24. It really depends on your level of emotional intelligence I think. People who politely state that they’re strictly on a dating site in order to fulfill their needs for sex are different from people that blatantly start talking and demand sex. Then you have the people (sounds like you and I) who are looking for a little more depth in a relationship. It’s totally okay to be on the site for whatever as long as there is clear communication. However I’ve found people on dating sites are more commonly not very emotionally intelligent and desperate because they cling on to sexual experiences thinking it fills other voids in their life.

3 Likes