Nerd Fitness

This is a one time pay website to integrate an RPG style fitness plan into your life. It has good informational articles even if you don’t pay. For example, if you read the article about Staci, it will tell you that lifting HEAVY for SHORT periods will help you LOSE WEIGHT, rather than gain. And lifting LIGHT for LONG periods will GAIN MUSCLE. Here is that article:

The articles are pretty lengthy so I just posted the one that I though would help the most and more people would be interested in.

5 Likes

A weight training protocol to counteract the effects of accelerated ageing experienced in space flight.

AstroFit: The Astronaut Programme for Anti-aging Paperback – 1 Oct 2008

1 Like

Omg the quests lol. I am a sucker for such things.

1 Like

Muscle hypertrophy involves an increase in size of skeletal muscle through a growth in size of its component cells. Two factors contribute to hypertrophy: sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, which focuses more on increased muscle glycogen storage; and myofibrillar hypertrophy, which focuses more on increased myofibril size.

Basically this explains what I posted before about the exercises that add size vs exercises that add density.

thanks dude,im into lifting but not lengthy articles .

ill take your word on that.

1 Like

Yeah lifting light and long builds muscle but it’s soft and pushy. Lifting short and heavy builds dense and tone muscle. I didn’t explain it correctly the first time so I’m doing that now.

Thanks for the heads up,good morning!

1 Like

It’s actually night for me. I stay up too late

good to go man …good night.

1 Like

Good morning then.

where im at its 1;30 ,so its morning for me.

Where do you live? It’s ³:³⁴ here.

im in the center of the most decadent country in the world.

Canada? Lol I don’t know what you mean.

Canada ?..REALLY?..think man .

I can only do so much.

Being aware of your limitations is cool man.

Most people havent even made it there yet.

1 Like

Oh! I know…Arizona

Arizona?..they are SOUTH of the MIDDLE.

Utah then. If not, Kansas.