My mind is constantly worried... Can this go away one day?

Ok, hi to all!
Is this a part of the sz too? Tbh i am almost constantly worried since years… It affects me even physically, cause i got the conversion disorder as well from that… :frowning:
I have lots of family problems in fact, we are very alone with my mom now and we have many things on the heads… But my mother also pushes me a way too lot, while i have some sick physical sensations in my body, because of my fears and i can get even paralyzed by fear, not being able to act…
You know, my ex pdoc said, that i live in hell, not on earth, thats all… and my mother wants me already active, while its not always the case, i even give too much still…
But i have thinking deficits as well, thats why its tricky to feel fine… You dont get smarter from these aps.
But is there a chance, that i’ll see my fears go away few by few? My doc was saying, that i should keep taking the zyprexa and that it can work in years in fact in my case… Why i have to be such a coward lol??? I am fed up…
anyone else who knew also this kind of constant fears? i see some relief though from the zyprexa, but i feel the fear still in my guts…

1 Like

Worries are very common with anxiety @Anna1 dear.
I’m always worrying
It never ends

1 Like

When I used to have positive symptoms I also had worrying.

Yeah, but i am scared since 15 years lol… I have paranoia as well tbh. Some dont see that in me here, but my pdoc said, that i have a typical constant paranoia… I am scared even, that if there are scandals at home, my relatives can beat me even or smth like that… I also feel like the people outside hate me or see immediately, that i am a sz etc…
I think that its one thing , that the meds to help the paranoia. They can eventually numb us, but they wont help the thinking deficits, isnt it? :thinking:
Idk, i speak often to the people with my back tbh, cause i am ashamed, guilty and scared… Wave, dear, do you believe that one - that my zyprexa can help me with the time even more? My ex pdoc said, that its my ap, ive tried 13 others with never a relief from the paranoia, thats all…
I repeat it again, my fears affect me very physically too here…

I just wonder if the aps are such a miracle med for the paranoia…
I take my zyprexa since 6 years, my paranoia is lessened, but its still here, thats all… :cold_sweat:

Did you try Clozapine or Amisulpride?

I’m the same way @Anna1
I am constantly paranoid as well which is probably related to schizophrenia and anxiety

yeap, both… none of them didnt work on my paranoia… Ive treid all the aps here, ive said it to you… Nothing on my paranoia, nothing… The clozapine even made worse my fears tbh, believe it or not…

1 Like

then we are left with our efforts wave? Idk , we cant be superhumans either…
My mother is ill, she wants help and she hates me, that i dont give it to her…

1 Like

Well you have to learn how to deal with the paranoia since its not too much. Keep busy doing stuff like hobbies etc Talk to family or therapist about it etc

How is your Mother doing @Anna1?

Ok, thanks for the care though… But is it common for some szs to never be relieved completely from the fear?
Ill keep trying yeap… But its tiring to count on your own…
My ex pdoc was saying, that the zyprexa already helped me and i can agree with her, cause it got me out of my bed. But not out of my house, thats all…

The fear may never go away even with meds.
I am fearful all the time

Oh, she came back home. She wants help for the groceries and i am not sure i can do that… So i even suspect, that she secretly hates me a bit… I fight for life, you know, while she even was telling e to never seek for a partner, cause theyll either use me or they wont like me with that illness… But for the rest, she wants me active yeah…
We have big problems with my nephew, he takes some bad meds just like that… If he turns to be ill too, itll be a tragedy for my mother… She is quite alone tbh, with no help, but she told me also in the past, that i’ll be forever sick and alone yeah… and she talks to me only about problems…

1 Like

I think its common, I read the statistics and they say 25% recover without any paranoia or positive symptoms, 25-30% recover but have residual symptoms 30-40% are treatment resistant and did not improve, although 60% of those improve with Clozapine, 10% die by suicide sadly.

Theseare approximates, I think it was @firemonkey who posted the statistics, I will try to find it.

Aziz, you are a friend here, you know? :blush:
Do you think in fact, that there are really some szs who live normal lives?
You know, i have many sz friends, who never were so scared as me, but they talk nonsense too without to care… Me, i am too aware, i am even an overthinker and idk anymore which is better… My ill friends are all outside etc… Thank you mamma for the 20 years old isolation, i challenge someone else to live through that :frowning:
For the rest, they say, that the fear is the unconscious belief in the bad, so i plan to change my thinking, but tbh, i am a human too, i discovered this lately, cause ive kept trying to remain strong for years, i wasnt even complaining to my docs before… I didnt even talk before… But idk if i’ll have enough strengths to beat my fears… its a sz though and only the docs understand that sometimes its just impossible…
I probably became too tough on myself and the others too, yeap… I was totally given up for 2 decades, this was pure hell…

Yes there are but a minority, I mean those who are symptom free, work full time, act normal, have friends and maybe a partner/kids, successful with work and socially etc

I have one friend who is not symptom free, but she got married…
Me, i cant sometimes feel love, my hands shake since i was a kid, when i was seeing a guy who i like…i Cant still even touch a partner, you know, even that…
Plus my ‘‘self’’ is quite lost and confused now, i even dont know which food i like, which person etc…
anyway…