My mind is constantly worried... Can this go away one day?

Yea thats possible. Personally I find love hard not only because I can’t work but also because I can’t feel love due to apathy and flat affect.

My parents used to say I have a heart made of stone because I can’t show affection towards them irl.

Yeah, the normies tend to not pardon us those things i find… Even my mother still doesnt understand that i suffer terribly… and that i have my own needs, while she thinks that i should be alone in my life…
the love dies, when we feel as ■■■■… thats sure, dont blame yourself.
Me neither, i cant approach the people who i love… and sometimes me too i just dont love etc…

Yea I was like that since my first memories well before the sz.

Sometimes I believe I have childhood sz as it explains all my life.

I was very unhappy kid too, aziz… very passive too, i already was thinking about suicide around the age of 10, while my father was busy to beat my mother and my sister and they never noticed nothing wrong with me, so i was ultra alone on that my whole life… My mother now defends my passed away father… She says, that at least, he gave us flats and education, thats how it is at home…
yeah, i even had aversion around the people, while i was dying for love too… a classic i guess… we cant escape from the love either heh…
But idk… this no life for us is ultra boring, am fed up…

1 Like

Are you getting your b-vitamins? Lack of B-vitamins can cause psychosis and depression. If you haven’t tried already, take a Multi-Bvitamin supplement. They don’t cost particulary much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.