Will my paranoia fade away one day?

OK, I feel too sad… in fact, I carry my fear from the others since decades…
Not any single ap didn’t relieve totally my paranoia…
I was treated late too, with a past of hellish abuse…
But should I continue by baby steps? Only the zyprexa lessened a bit my paranoia, but it’s still way too severe…
I developed thinking deficits because of the paranoia and my conversion disorder is probably caused by my fears precisely and my grief :pensive:
I can’t try anymore more aps against the paranoia, we did this for ten years…
Who else is still paranoid here? I can be scared, that the others will attack me or beat me or turn angry to me, insult me or even will ask favors, while sometimes I can’t even stand on my feet by fear…
OK, who else has still paranoia besides the aps, but remains hopeful that it’ll go away with time?
Do you find zyprexa a good med for paranoia?
As I told you, it’s not really working cause with the time of my illness, I developed thinking deficits and still can’t control the scarifying thoughts… plus, when you are numb, you can’t cope with stress well either…
Am sad, am alone…

1 Like

its possible. for some people sz gets better with age.

3 Likes

I’ve still got some, have learned to push it into a corner through CBT and therapy. Example: I still have mild delusions and fears about nanotechnology. My brain goes “HEY!” every time I stumble across articles or posts talking about COVID vaccines in this manner. This results in fifteen minutes of me saying, “SHADDAP BRAIN!” back at it and then getting on with my day. And also getting myself vaccinated anyhow in spite of paranoid fears, by the way.

Paranoia doesn’t have to be a deal-breaker.

wt you mean by paranoia
you think ppl are targeting you
just dont focus on ur problem
the problem is about focusing
dont focus on ur problem
i hv paranoia
but i always say to myself
i hv no problems at all
Untitled

even if i feel pain from paranoia
i say i hv no problems at all
i know your suffer
but dont focus much and be optimistic and go on your life

1 Like

It might, no one can know for sure. This probably isn’t the news you want to hear but my second pdoc said that for women schizophrenia tends to get worse once they hit their 40’s. This doesn’t mean it will, but it’s a trend. Men tend to do better once they hit that age.

1 Like

OK, I saw that yeap…
There’s many other cases, for which the paranoia is tough to heal even on meds, right? Its a hard thing to recover on if considered by the docs in fact?.. I find it tricky for me, cause I have an intellectual deficiency as well now, because I had only fear in my head since kid :smirk: and I am very aware of my deficiencies…
@Headspark , it was you who said, that you spent your twenties psychotic, your thirties stoned by the meds and it’s just now, that you are better? Hah… my life was like that too… except, that I am getting in my 40s yeap and am still quite sick :face_with_raised_eyebrow::slightly_smiling_face:
I never had a life, so I am very impatient about feeling better, that’s why I obsess over it still…
But my sz is quite hard, paranoia, negatives, depression, conversion disorder, anxiety… anyway…
Let’s be positive yeap :flushed:

1 Like

You could try some of the newer medicines like karxt, sep 363856 ,caplyta,etc they work on different mechanism other than the dopamine receptors so they might work for you and have more tolerable side effects

Thank you, saynow…
How is my paranoia? I always think that the others hate me, that I say crazy things…in worse, I feel like someone can attack me or beat me or aggress me… I am even scared when someone shouts at me, I deflate then totally…
But my paranoia manifests physically too, I suffer in my head and body from it…
Anyway, I’ll try to do as you, telling to myself positive things :slightly_smiling_face: maybe it doesn’t ease , cause I was scared since kid and I developed thinking deficits as well… been sick too long, that’s my point.
And my isolation made me duller too, less tolerant to any kind of stress yeah…
Is it considered tough to heal a paranoia in the psychiatry or it’s all individual?

I am med sensible… I was turning crazy on any kind of other meds, than zyprexa… many docs told me, that it’s the best ap in their opinion…
Around my conversion disorder, I risk to react badly on any new med…
Plus I start to think, that my life situation is sooo bad now, that a med won’t fix that… I have behind me a 20 years old of almost total isolation, loneliness and sedentary… this makes real sick, it’s sure…

What are you afraid of? Whats your paranoia? Maybe tell a therapist if meds dont help. I think I already told you but did you try Clozapine if what you have is really paranoia?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.