Let's diet together!

I would like to lose 25 pounds. How would I go about to do this?

2 Likes

Tomorrow after everyone has had a chance to get on board if they want to we’ll develop a lifestyle strategy that we can support each other in. And make daily reports and encouragement to each other.

4 Likes

That’s a good idea. I will try.

2 Likes

I weighed 226lbs at the hospital in December. I want to get down to about 170lbs.

1 Like

Try custommealplanner.com

1 Like

Custommealplanner.com says it’s for bodybuilders but I think it can help anyone lose weight.

1 Like

I’m not sure many of us would qualify for the bodybuilder menu.

I’d like to join! I want to lose 85 pounds. My short term goal is to lose 25 pounds. I’ve officially started counting calories today, March 1st. I’m starting my exercising on Wednesday. Last year I lost 25 pounds and I’m hoping to do better this year.

3 Likes

The thing is I really want to get toned, in shape aswell not just weight loss, but I find pilates impossible on medication. I have already tried a few times.

3 Likes

I’d like in on this too :smiley: what’s working for me atm is doing macros, although I never hit my carb one :frowning: also I haven’t thought of a specific weight I’d like to be, but my current aim is to get back into size 14 clothes and take it from there

3 Likes

I would like to be under 200lbs from my current weight as pictured below.

2 Likes

I am 57 kg and want to be 55 kg.

I’m 160 Cm.

I don’t want to diet but make changes such as only have Ezekiel bread or pumpernickel at home and not white bread since I binge eat bread.

Try to eat less pasta.

I am giving my boyfriends mother lollies and I wrapped them up but I was so close to unwrapping them and eating them myself instead.

The couple kg are so hard to loose for me .

3 Likes

I’ve been 68kg for the past 4 or 5 days. It’s getting frustrating as I’m meant to be losing weight. I hate to have to cut down on my food intake but I guess that is what I’m going to have to do. I’ll cut down on the carbs. I love my peanut delight nakd bar too much to get rid of it!!!

2 Likes

If only I was able to jog, then I’d not have to cut down my food. Screw you abilify… Just kidding I love itttt…!!

2 Likes

I’m 263.2 lbs 119.4kg and need to lose 80lbs 36.3kg to get to a normal BMI. I would be happy with whatever I could lose though by May 4th when I see my primary care physician.

2 Likes

I’m trying to move enough to get down below 100kgs. I was 104 when started and do ok. It’s a lot of work but doing all the good things.

3 Likes
DId I get a minimum of water today?
  • No I didn’t drink the minimum of 640z or 2 liters of water
  • Yes I drank that the minimum
  • I drank the equivalent of half my body weight in water

0 voters

We are going to start off slow. As you can I posted a poll on the amount of water you consumed today. I’ll post a new one each day to keep us on track.

1 Like

I weigh 187 and want to get to to 165. just happy to be under 200 finally…

5 Likes

My lunch is going to be quarter Cup millet, quarter Cup lentils, 1 Cup Brussels sprouts and mushrooms with garlic granules and sea salt.

I am experimenting with portion sizes atm.

And alpro unsweetened almond milk

2 Likes