Let's diet together!

Everyone needs support from time to time. Let’s support each other with this thread by dieting together.

It’s up to you, you can say your weight or just what your initial target weight loss goal is.
My doctor says to weigh yourself each day, others say once a week is sufficient. It’s up to you.

I could use the support, so

258.2 pounds want to get down to 180-185.

Anyone with me?

15 Likes

I want to lose 75lb

4 Likes

I don’t need to lose weight but I support you and send you good vibes for your weight loss.
eat vegetables and avoid fast food and pastries (yes I know it’s easier to say than doing it!)

3 Likes

i want to lose 20lb and i hope to do that by cutting out unnecessary carbs and focus on protein. i cant exactly exercise, but ill make better efforts to stretch in bed.

4 Likes

I no longer dieting. I’m changing my lifestyle by eating healthier and exercising more. I intend for the change to stay permanent.

12 Likes

Yeah I don’t diet anymore, I’m sticking to some lifestyle changes like eating healthier and tracking my steps.

8 Likes

@shutterbug @Wave that is awesome. I guess really that’s what I should be doing as well.

5 Likes

I have lost about 65 lbs since the start of 2020. I have about 60 more to go. I plateaued over the winter and signed up with Noom to push past it. The weight is starting to drop again. It has also helped that it’s warming up and I can walk more. I’ve been doing a minimum amount, but it’s tough when the wind is so cold it damages your skin within minutes.

8 Likes

What kind of lifestyle changes did you make? How many did you try to incorporate them all at once or gradual adding bit by bit?

2 Likes

I need to lose at least 100 pounds. But maybe a good goal to start is 20 and go from there. Who am I kidding? I’m not gonna diet! But good luck to you!!

3 Likes

Maybe we should try the lifestyle changes that @shutterbug incorporated. I’ll support you if you support me.

2 Likes

Sounds great!!! Since May, I’ve lost 79 pounds (36 kg). I still have more to go.

10 Likes

That’s fantastic! You’re on!

3 Likes

Exercise more and eat better. I don’t eat less because being hungry isn’t helpful and causes more slips. I choose calorie sparse foods over calorie dense foods whenever I can. Eating a plate of cucumber slices is better than eating a bag of crisps. I try and exercise every day.

Currently walking every day and doing tai chi maybe every second day. Need to be doing more. Part of it is not having time, I’m busy with work and hobbies.

I used MyFitnessPal as my tracker all through last year, but am trying Noom this year. I like that it makes me more accountable with daily weigh-ins. You think twice about sneaking a treat when you’re facing the scale in the AM.

5 Likes

I currently weigh 161 pounds (73 kg). My goal weight is 125 pounds (57 kg)

4 Likes

I gained weight recently. Im 71kg with a height of 1m72. I want to lose 5 to 10kg.

My main goal however is to feel more fit, energetic and happy. Im also going to eat differently, not less.

2 Likes

I probably weigh 220 lbs. I would like to weigh 154 at most.

3 Likes

i weigh 80kg for my height of 178cm… i’d like to loose like 10kg

2 Likes

I weight 68kg I would like to be 55 kg or 60kg.

Depends on which I feel better at.

2 Likes

I went from 295lb to 268lb in about 1-2 months by doing a low fat low card diet. I stopped the diet but continued replacing my breakfast with a 180 calories protein bar. I have been doing that for like 6 months. I gained weight after stopping the diet but now my weight is stable at 278lb, not gaining and not losing.

3 Likes