JWs at the door

What do you do about Jehovah’s Witnesses?
They’ve been interrupting my study and have become manipulative about coming inside by bringing laptops along in a snowstorm…

1 Like

Line bobbed wire along your doorstep. :+1:

1 Like

I would just say “sorry not interested” and just smile and close the door. Be assertive. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My witnesses are really nice. They never come in. Just a friendly chat and a give me a copy of the watchtower. I used to date a witness.

2 Likes

They believe they are helping you, so they have been very persistent with me too, in the past. You have to just give them a firm “No” and hold the line.

2 Likes

The bobbed wire line. Right…

2 Likes

Riiiiight.

This guy knows…

1 Like

I think it’s barbed wire. But anyway, I would just tell them you aren’t interested and close the door. They’re used to it by now.

2 Likes

They’ve got me sucked in. I used to study with them. We moved and there isn’t any space and I don’t want anyone in here because it’s a construction zone. I have explained this but they act like I haven’t said anything. I also told them my husband doesn’t like them coming here. Then they showed up at his office. It bugs me because I do like them but I feel like they are pushing boundaries that I’ve made perfectly clear and that gets under my skin.

scream from the other side of the closed door “this ■■■■■■■ goat is bleeding all over everything…finish the damn ritual already” lol

10 Likes

EVERYTHING they say is what their books told them to say in every situation.
Their doctrine is very sectarian and they think bad of non-jw especially of those that were jw.

I’ve always really liked these ladies; that’s why I can’t understand why I am having such a hard time with them understanding and respecting my boundaries. I feel like since my situation changed and I’m not as easily able to study with them, they’re just planning to force their way in. It’s weird.

I really hope you are joking. If someone listened you to seriously, they can be in big legal trouble. Even if it is your property, you are not allowed to set “traps” or anything that with the intention of harming someone. In Canada, that is covered under the Occupier’s Liability Act. There is probably a similar Act in the US and also case law on the matter.

1 Like

You could place a sign on your property indicating “no solicitations.”

you could just not answer… then you don’t have to do anything…and they cannot muscle in… this is actually easier than doing anything else… mostly because the plan is im not home…

1 Like

I was once their member. Although they are not perfect, I can’t find any better organization than theirs to date. I am hoping to return.

1 Like

One came to my door last year. I forgot how but I somehow got the info that they actually never saw Jehovah.

I don’t know, usually when someone comes to my door, I panic and run to my bed room.

2 Likes

What a zealous spirit.

Only these few years they start preaching door-to-door by bringing laptops or tablets.

Praise Science!!!

1 Like

Well since you still have a door…do not open it .
Case solved

2 Likes