I've done what i had to do now I can die

Om i feel ya dont go…

2 Likes

Increase your dosage after talking to your doctor.

1 Like

@Om_Sadasiva - I’m concerned about you. :worried: You don’t sound good right now. :worried: Are you ok? :worried: Does your pdoc know about this?

2 Likes

dude, you are being grandiose…I hope you get some help…tell someone what you believe so they can take you to the pdoc as soon as possible…you aren’t well believe me.

2 Likes

Sorry but you sound manic. Also, the likelihood that you can heal people with your spiritual powers is exceedingly low. If you could actually manage it you could at least win James Randi’s $1,000,000 prize for proving that you have supernatural ability.

1 Like

You’re high on a grandiose delusion, man. I’d talk to my pdoc if I were you.

3 Likes

Believe us. You’re not ok. You need to talk to your pdoc. Right away.

2 Likes

In addition to helping others you should help yourself.

3 Likes

True that you have done what you needed to do, and now you can die.
Doesn’t mean you have to or should, it simply means you can.
You can also choose to live- so why not just live until you die naturally?
You might even find there is more to discover in this life that makes it worth you while to stick around.
Time goes fast enough as it is, no need it hurrying up your final departure date, so what’s the harm in sitting back, relaxing and enjoying the rest of your ride?

2 Likes

you think so? I am feeling very good.

I just feel it’s the right time for my departure from the world.

It is not, I will need you for at least the next 100 years. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t leave us here
You have more business here on earth
You cannot go
Ring your doctor now and tell them what you are telling this forum and then post a new thread to tell us what the doctor said

5 Likes

if it’s a delusion I have no insight whatsoever. voices talk to me and tell me I am the highest Buddha, I am Jesus. I hear angels and goddesses talking.

You don’t hear anyone talking for real though, it’s literally your own head doing it to yourself, you are special, just in an average way. Like everyone! Listen to us all and go to your pdoc, we are all pointing out that you need help, it would be silly for you to not listen!

2 Likes

I need help? for what? for the voices? they are a religious experience. I don’t think doc can do something for that.

The doctor needs to know about your religious beliefs

it would be weird if I would call her just to say I am Buddha.

1 Like
  1. You have no insight.
  2. Your voices are telling you things and you are believing them…
  3. Grandiose delusions
1 Like

That statement is a red alarm for me. Have you made any plans to leave the world?

1 Like