I've done what i had to do now I can die

I freed all beings from maya-illusion, me the greatest Buddha alive. I saved all beings from sin. I showed the way to trillions of beings. now I can die anytime at peace.

3 Likes

@Om_Sadasiva. Are you OK? This sounds like a grandiose delusion.

2 Likes

no more anxiety for the future. my existence is the greatest accomplishment. is the answer to all questions.

1 Like

I am feeling ok. only a bit excited at the moment. I realized that I did what I had to do. feel relieved.

1 Like

Reducing your meds didn’t go well. You’ll have to hang in there till the increased dosage takes effect again.

4 Likes

you think so? voices are almost silent now. it has taken effect.

That’s great news! But what you said does indeed sound like a grandiose delusion. :frowning: It’ll probably take a bit longer to take care of things like that.

4 Likes

whoever follows me will be saved. but hey whoever doesn’t follow me will be saved too. there’s no exception. no one excluded from my pure land.

2 Likes

I came to save all beings. by mercy and love. not only the faithful ones. but the sinners too

2 Likes

it’s not my schizophrenia talking. it’s me true nature of love without creeds and dogmas

all beings of whatever religion, age, past deeds, sins will be saved. enlightenment erases all past.

@Om_Sadasiva. Seriously, you need to let your pdoc know that you’re having delusional thinking. Also, just a reminder that it is against forum guidelines to discuss religion.

3 Likes

I am sorry. it’s not religious. it’s against all religions. it’s about a confession about my true nature. I believe I am the greatest Buddha. if Buddha is triggering call it superman.

1 Like

I am the greatest superman who can heal and enlighten beings. that’s not against rules.

2 Likes

Buddha is just a title of accomplishment in meditation and perfection. meditation is not against the rules. Buddha is just a name meaning the awakened. nothing to do with Buddhism. I hope I don’t trigger anyone

when i smile beings get relieved from the pains of existence.just by sitting next to me people get relieved from the desires and thirst.

Uhmm… you feeling okay buddy? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am feeling perfectly well. and you?

1 Like

Sick, went to the ER this morning and now at Walgreens waiting for my meds.

3 Likes

my body is filled with glory and rapture. what a sweet existence.

2 Likes