I've done what i had to do now I can die

So be weird I think you should spread the word

4 Likes

@Om_Sadasiva The very fact that you posted in the ā€œunusual beliefsā€ section tells me you dont think your grandioise ideas are 100% true. I would take some meds if i were you mate, cos your off your head in the nicest possible way of telling you xx

1 Like

I didnā€™t post it in the unusual beliefs. mods did it

1 Like

I may die in my meditation and leave the world. I donā€™t have plans.

1 Like

I believe them yes. with all my heart. sweet Annette is a Buddhist goddess that talks to me

Have you made any plans to leave the world?

1 Like

not yet. I canā€™t think straight right now. some day I will

If you ever do get help from mental health professionals. Are crisis lines available to you?

1 Like

I am not in crisis I think.

If you do get in crisis, are crisis lines available to you?

no. I donā€™t know any.

Mate.Seriously? Your off your flaming rocker fella. Phone your CPN or take some drugsā€¦ x

1 Like

I am taking my meds.

Donā€™t hesitate to reach out for help if you need help. I guess you could get on this site and get help if you needed it. Do you think you can agree to do that? If you start wanting to end your life would you agree to get on this site and talk to us?

3 Likes

I pray to God that you go to your doc and tell him your unusual beliefs. You are very ill! Please go to your doc. He can help you. I know this form of beliefs. In my first episode i tought i was Jesus and would rescue the world. This thoughts are wrong!

1 Like

I dont want to end my life. I want it to end naturally. maybe if I die during my meditation.

it feels so right man. I hear angels talking. I have a mission

Thatā€™s good. I feel better now.

2 Likes

Why dont go to your doc? You have nothing to lose only to win! If you are really ok your doc will see it. But if not he can help you!

1 Like

what I am supposed to tell her? that I am Buddha and Jesus? for what?