If you were a musician what instrument would you play?

I love listening to music and I like to hear different styles and different instruments. But I don’t have any desire to make music, myself.

3 Likes

@Blossom I sometimes wish I would just give up and be more like you.

1 Like

I don’t understand. I haven’t given up. For this particular topic (music), I just don’t have a desire to create it. But I love creating other things, in other mediums.

2 Likes

I would like to play a Cello. It’s always so relaxing to watch someone play the Cello.

2 Likes

I would be a pianist.
I am pretty obsessed with piano players like chopin and liszt.
I cant read music really but i copy peoples fingering on youtube and practice that way. Its definitely a hard way to learn. Im planning on attempting to learning music theory through some books soon. I use a pretty good digital piano i have at home.
I can only really play a few peices. Like beethovens moonlight sonata pt 1. And some of fur elise. A little bach.
Hopefully I’ll get there someday.

2 Likes

That’s pretty impressive that you can learn on your own. Sometimes that’s the best way to do it

2 Likes

Thought about this some more.

Wish I could sing.

:notes:

1 Like

Sitar looks like a fun one.

2 Likes

Wish I could play a synth keyboard…

2 Likes

I’m a decent contemporary vocalist, used to be a really good pianist but haven’t been able to afford a proper digital piano let alone an actual piano for years

I would love to learn contemporary and classic guitar, classical vocals, metal vocals, saxophone, drums, harp, piano accordion, and bass guitar. There’s way more but I can’t think of them right now

I also want to invent my own instruments!

2 Likes

I used to play flute in school and I really miss it sometimes, so I’d go with flute. I’d love to play piano too, but my disabilities make that too difficult.

2 Likes

I can butcher the easier piano pieces but I would like to play violin or guitar as well.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.