I think I'm ugly inside and out

How do I fix myself?

Not sure. That’s how I feel about myself. I hope to hear what people say about it though

1 Like

You can change your thoughts about yourself. Maybe you’re just feeling bad now so you think you’re ugly.

2 Likes

I think reference is the culprit, don’t do that.
You are unique so are all.

2 Likes

I bought a book last year, and it contained a chart where I was supposed to write down a core negative belief, and then write down all the evidence against it. For example, I frequently think I’m “stupid.” I’ve been called stupid many times in hearing range, at work places, so I started thinking I was. I wrote down all the times where I did things that were clever, such as setting up a new computer, connecting my own Internet, putting together most of the furniture in my apartment, and writing several full-length novels (that aren’t published yet, but maybe will be someday). This caused the core belief “I’m stupid” to lose some of its power. I started to feel better.

Feeling good about appearance is a tough one because advertisers want us to feel bad, so we spend more to try and feel good. The beauty business pulls in billions each year, and now they’re aiming to get men to buy all kinds of lotions.

Are there times where people complimented you on your choice of outfit, or hairstyle, or told you you have a good sense of humour?

3 Likes

Hmm. . .

Are You Referring To The Classification of Ideas Of Reference?.

That Can Be Slightly Chaotic.

But!, It Has Nothing To Do With How Someone Judges Their Appearance In A Mirror.

In Which, (By) (The) (Way), Is Almost Meaningless.

In Short, The Mirror Is An In Depth Template Into The Void Of The Unknown.

But!, Upon Closer Inspection, Even Into Your Eye’s.

The Pupils Are A Solid Black Colour.

There Is No Trace If Depth In The Mirror. (Unless You Count The Light In Your Eye’s).

But!, As One Closes Their Eye’s. That Same Small Void In The Mirror Becomes Endless.

Flashes Of Memory’s, Images, And Even Sounds. (Although Some Believe In SZ, It’s Outside)

Point Is, Ideas Of Reference, Although Sometimes Eerily Frightening.

Can Really Be Quite The Mentor At Overcoming Some Tough Obstacles In Life.

So, The Question Arrives, The "culprt*, of What Exactly (???).

:pensive:

Mirror is sliver, have you noticed it?
If you are a diamond, you need light to shine.
So there is the reference.
So I say don’t do it.

Hmm. . .

I Have Noticed,

That Once A Mirror Is Broken It Can Form Into Shards.

So, My Advise Would Be,

Don’t Break Any Of Your Mirrors.

That Would Bring Many Years Of Bad Luck.

Which Would Be Sad. . .

Mirrors are silver,
Sugar is sweet,
So are you.

Okay I am not going to.

Hmm. . .

In Ancient Greek Mythology,

The Greeks Would Form Castles Made Out Of Silverfish.

In Order To Impress The Goddess Of Confusion.

She Would Dance In Delight At The Sight Of Mirrors Inside Of Mirrors.

Which Still Makes Me Sad. . .

Fix your mind, and your body will follow.

3 Likes

You’re a really kind person. I don’t think you’re ugly in anyway. Work on loving you.

2 Likes

A male next door neighbor of mine told me I was ugly a few months ago to my face. (He thought I couldn’t hear him).

Now, this week, he asked me to be his gf. Can you believe it? Of course I said no. He asked me why not? I said, Because I don’t want to be. (A-hole). I should have said, Cause you’re too ugly. (F-head).

1 Like

@ATARI did not hear from you.

Is ->1 2 3 4<- like

Hmm. . .

Hey There, @X_Y_Z. (Cool Name).

N e Hoo. . .

It’s —> 1 2 3 4 <----

The Title Of ‘Bruno Mars’, Song Is Great I Must Admit.

But It’s Missing A Step.

Have A Great Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And Or Night.

And Please, Whatever You Do, No Matter How Pointless,

Don’t Let The Bedbug’s Bite. . .

1 Like

So am I your not alone

1 Like

1 Like

I think I am ugly on the outside but not always on the inside. Only sometimes. I think it is more important to be beautiful on the inside.

I have turned down extremely beautiful women because they were ugly on the inside. And have kept rather uglier women because of their inner beauty.

4 Likes

Oof, what’s with the CaPItALS? it’s kind of caraaazy

my voices i had used to say im ugly inside and out 24/7.
it was torture.

look in the mirror and say i am beautiful every day even if you dont believe it say it.

3 Likes