İ m sorry for my uglyness

i always hated to be photographed.because i always think i m ugly.nowadays i m more peaceful by myself.but this doesnt change the fact that i m ugly person.but i don t wanna post here without my picture.so if i disturb anyone with my ugly face please accept my apologies.

1 Like

Nothing ugly about you, you’re a handsome looking fella.

5 Likes

even if you were ugly, nothing to apologize, you are the way you are

4 Likes

What r u taking dude…???
u look perfect to me…
i love the saying that one should look good internally rather than appearance
ur face iz okay to me…just chill …relax…:alien:

3 Likes

You look fine to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dude…

You look a bit like Sean Penn! Relax. Perhaps you have that condition called Body Dysmorphic disorder.

(BDD) is a
distinct mental disorder in which a person has symptoms of a medical
illness, but the symptoms cannot be fully explained by an actual
physical disorder. People with BDD are preoccupied with an imagined physical defect or a minor defect that others often cannot see.

3 Likes

don’t worry haha i am not offended by your ugliness and thats big coming from a fellow ugly as myself, we should be called ugliators bc of the other strengths that we have :laughing:

1 Like

I’m no Oil Painting…

But I snagged a hotty gal and now have 2 beautiful daughters! :wink:

Looks count, but most women love humour and confidence in a man.

5 Likes

Yeah, you definitely have BDD

1 Like

I used to suffer with obsession over how i looked. I never felt pretty ebough or skinny enough. I would look in the mirror and would actually see my body get wider and narrower depending on my thoughts. It was pretty creepy. I was so obsessed with getting a thin waist i bought a 500 dollar corset to waist train. It wasnt until i decided i would ratger be strong than skinny that i stopped obsessi g over it. Though now i just obsesse over how strong i am so not to sure its any better…

2 Likes

You aren’t ugly on the outside and not ugly on the inside.

2 Likes

I don’t care what I look like most of the time. Or at least I don’t worry about it. I occasionally get called handsome but it is a compliment that is few and far between. But for some strange reason the very few women that I dated long ago were really good looking. I think it was just luck that they went out with me. Don’t be too hard on yourself, looks aren’t everything.

3 Likes

Umm, you’re not ugly, but you know what? I’ve worked with developmentally disabled kids for years. Some people may think some of them are ugly, with actual deformities. Misshapen, large heads, horribly crooked teeth, too small of eyes, bald patches…But, actually, they’re the most beautiful people on the planet, every one of them. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

i believe theres no such thing as ugly, be proud cos if u have a good personality it dont matter cos u have a right to hold ur head up high!!

Are you serious ? There’s nothing wrong with your pic.

i read in some book… (although its an old book so the theory might be wrong), that some schizophrenics think they’re physically defected. i have this problem too when i look in the mirror. well u look normal to me.

1 Like

I often notice my nose is crooked and my eyes are uneven

Can you mention the book?