Schizophrenia.com

I’m moving to another state

So with every thing that is going on I made up my mind that I’m moving to another state. I’m moving away from all of this drama and stuff with my family and I don’t want to stay in this state with the cameras and stuff on me because it is dangerous. So I’m leaving.

1 Like

NO! You will only take your problems with you. Please don’t leave your support! The cameras are not real. Have you called your doctor?

3 Likes

I see her Monday

1 Like

I believe no such things like cameras around you. it’s just your delusion. But how your family treated you is worth your thinking. If you don’t like the way your family treated you, then I’d say you’d better move. Otherwise staying where you are now is better for you.

2 Likes

That’s good! Please don’t leave before Monday. Your doctor will help you sort out your thoughts and build helpful support.

2 Likes

I completely agree. It’s a toxic environment for me.

I really hope so because I don’t know what’s real from fake now

1 Like

Your thinking is not look rational. İ was like you. All i can say is problem is not with your environment or with people. İt s with your brain. İf you leave your place you just make things worse. So be rational… Best wishes.

2 Likes

Have you considered mental hospital so they can try to get your meds right?

2 Likes

Have you got a plan ?

1 Like

Every time I go to the hospital I get tortured. :cry:

Yes I thought about taking my savings and finding a place in a new city.

Do you get symptoms from other people than just your family?

1 Like

You still have to take your meds. As long you do that nothing can go wrong. Get a doctors letter for your new doctor. Anyway we got phones. Good luck.

Yes everyone I encounter

What does that mean? So I do have cameras on me? If so I just want to ask what’s the point of watching me? I’m no special or different than the next, maybe just a little weird but I am not spectacular. Is it people get the joy of being able to see someone’s whole life or every move? People are so weird! I’m tired of this.

1 Like

I meant you are moving to a different state and still can make phonecalls with your loved ones. Even your new doctor can call your current doctor.

1 Like

I had it severe when I was on seroquel before I switched to invega. Have you been on latuda cause that worked for a while for me?

1 Like

I wonder who got time on their hands to watch you on camera. It’s a delusion.

1 Like

It’s never a good idea to make big decisions when you feel like this. I’d wait till you feel better and then make a long term choice about what you want to do. There’s no sense in rushing into a move, you can do it anytime

3 Likes